Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're also about to dump Ade's wages on Villa...and hopefully shift Soldado and lennon. I mean come on, now we have to go in all guns blazing in terms of signings.
YlNPl45.gif

Goodbye sweet prince, you will be missed Dan D Dan D
no! goodbye,Chiriches ,good luck for your future endeavours! not me! since 1994 Spurs fan...a lot of new stories to be told further Spurs shirt never changed ,i'm not here for a player ,man, i'm here for Spurs ...21 years supporting Spurs...i hope i catch 50 at least ,if God allow me to live more on this Earth...:adesalute:

no! goodbye,Chiriches ,for your future endeavours! not me! since 1994 Spurs fan...a lot of new stories to be told further Spurs shirt never changed ,i'm not here for a player ,man, i'm here for Spurs ...21 years supporting Spurs...i hope i catch 50 at least ,if God allow me to live more on this Earth...:adesalute:
:adebaehug:

Hi guys.

I'm a Spurs fan since 2007 and I'm a Napoli fan since 1994, when I was born. I live in Naples and only now I decide to subscribe myself on this beautiful community.

I read today the news about Vlad and Napoli, and I don't know what I must think about it.. Vlad played very well the first half of season with the Spurs, but he disappointed me in the rest of his adventure in London.

What do you think about his possible impact in the Serie A?
Consider that the italian challenge is really worse than Premier League!
depend on him,and how the new club integrating him quick,he's latin like italians ,same feelings,,so from this point of view everything is perfect,footballistic speaking i don't know,depend on him, what i can tell you he's no.1 option in the national team of Romania as CB (right side) where he make pair with Gardos (Southampton -left CB),Romania will be present for Euro 2016 in France ,the final tournament, BEING NO.1 in the group stage,Vlad not played well in the last season for Spurs ,only excuse was he was used just 7 matches in Prem ,very little to catch his top form,and Pochettino see him as reserve for Fazio...so, good luck for him in Serie A, i hope he will be more lucky there than he was here on White Hart Lane.

My target is Premier League, focusing to watch Spurs matches every week (Eurosport Romania have the rights for Prem until 2016) or via net stream...i just bought a new PC (Siemens Fujitsu) more superior than my prevoius old PC ,to see MATCHES in HD quality - net stream,in case if Spurs match is not broadcast live by Eurosport) i'm ready and anxious for the incoming season ,first match on Old Trafford....last season we started well 1-0 with West Spam away ,goal Dier, min 94.

no! goodbye,Chiriches ,good luck for your future endeavours! not me! since 1994 Spurs fan...a lot of new stories to be told further Spurs shirt never changed ,i'm not here for a player ,man, i'm here for Spurs ...21 years supporting Spurs...i hope i catch 50 at least ,if God allow me to live more on this Earth...:adesalute:

OfYGY.gif

Still can not believe Chelsea did not come in for him?

Good luck to Vlad, the beer is gnats piss in Italy though

A great goal at Fulham I shall remember you for and not that night in the Europa league at whl last season, you know, all that missing the ball and giving a penalty away nonsense in the 90th minute....

I feel sorry for Vlad, things didn't workout for him at spurs, with AVB and Sherwood it was pretty good but Poch wanted him off the team from the moment he was appointed; in the same time Vlad couldn't do much with the chances (few) he was given. I feel Poch is a good manager for Tottenham but it happens that he doesn't rate Vlad.
In the same time I think that Vlad made a bad decision going to Napoli - their trainer said that Vlad is not his signing and he doesn't know him :avbshock:. Vlad , Vlad - what are you doing?

Back
Top Bottom