Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent physicality. Great hold up play. Instinctual run to get in and score when he did.

He genuinely seems like the perfect backup to Kane.
I've been impressed with everything this lad has done. As the transfer saga unfolded, he applied just the right amount of pressure on AZ without going all 'Berahino' on them. Once the deal was announced, he said all the right things about both learning from and competing with Kane. Now that he's had some game-time, I think he's shown enough to suggest he'll adapt really well to both our system and the demands of the PL.

I honestly think that, as the season develops, we'll stop regarding Janssen as a 'back-up' to Kane and think of him more as an equal.

One of my favorite moments of the friendly this morning was on Kane's 2nd goal when Vinnie split to the left and Kane went right and Lamela had two actual in-form strikers that he could pick from.

One of my favorite moments of the friendly this morning was on Kane's 2nd goal when Vinnie split to the left and Kane went right and Lamela had two actual in-form strikers that he could pick from.

Was thinking about this too. I mean, if you have Alli, Lamela/Eriksen, Kane&Janssen, possibly one or two fullbacks running at you it's enough to make you shit scared. You know that you Janssen or Kane get the ball they will probably get it on target and with Alli, you never know what magic he might up too. Especially the two strikers with the physicality and presence combined with goal threat are going to scare teams.

We going to kill some teams this season!

success%2Bkid%2Blittle%2Bboy%2Bfist%2Bon%2Bbeach.png

What utter tosh this is, especially considering that we're now days away from seeing Pogba sold for £100m, and Sadio Mane went for £34m a few weeks ago.

And he hasn't even played a single competitive minute for us, so hasn't yet had a 'slow start' of any kind.
Clearly anti-Tottenham bollocks.

What utter tosh this is, especially considering that we're now days away from seeing Pogba sold for £100m, and Sadio Mane went for £34m a few weeks ago.

And he hasn't even played a single competitive minute for us, so hasn't yet had a 'slow start' of any kind.
Clearly anti-Tottenham bollocks.

By reading that, I would think we couldn't even trade a #2 meal at McDonalds for the "burly" guy.

He will be a bloody nightmare for defenders, great start today, him coming on put their defensive line back 15 yards and we finally had a genuine target, can't wait to see more

Back
Top Bottom