Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is still a bit anxious from what I can see and adapting to his colleagues and the pace of the Premier League.

What I like is that he seems to care. I know that does not translate to a quality player or one that goes on to be a success but unlike Soldado, I think he will score shed loads.

But you never know. That is why I would like us to find a player or two in the next couple of days who are able to take the expected strain of goal scoring off his and Kane's shoulders.

Another nobody signing from a shit league. Not going to cut it.

Meme-Faces-Troll-Gif-19.gif

He just seems very direct and ruthless.

I like it! I have a good feeling that he will do very well for us. 20 goals in all comps is not too far off.

So since we've signed him. His goals have dried up for both club and country but he's still creating.

That damn number 9 shirt.

But..but...he's technically shit?!? A guy on here told me so...
You're right Jay he is the best striker in the world. He has everything; great technique, he is quick, he can dribble, he can score from 5 yards out (oh wait), he can score long shots, he is great in the air.
That 5 yard pass though. Wow what an assist. Never seen such skill.

You're right Jay he is the best striker in the world. He has everything; great technique, he is quick, he can dribble, he can score from 5 yards out (oh wait), he can score long shots, he is great in the air.
That 5 yard pass though. Wow what an assist. Never seen such skill.

Lol, you didn't say quick, dribble etc.

You said "He's technically poor and not gifted, like Eriksen".

Touch with the outside of his left boot. Cuts inside with the right boot. Passes with his left boot.

For someone who is "technically poor", he used both feet very well there.

Back
Top Bottom