Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've not got much to add on this guy , but so glad we've got another striker to compete with Kane. After end of last season's burnout and a terrible Euros I was very fearful Kane would remain in the slump. Nothing like a bit of competition to drive him back into form.

Cn5KDwYWEAQss1K.jpg

Bazali Bazali in the background rocking his blazer....................not sure about the shoes mate.....................or the trousers but the hair is looking good!

Cn5KDwYWEAQss1K.jpg

Bazali Bazali in the background rocking his blazer....................not sure about the shoes mate.....................or the trousers but the hair is looking good!

Why is it when we play these behind closed door matches we have training kit on. Yet the teams we play against appear in full kit?

Loving that 1980's blazer, trouser and shoe combo.

Why is it when we play these behind closed door matches we have training kit on. Yet the teams we play against appear in full kit?

Loving that 1980's blazer, trouser and shoe combo.
Only a guess, but I think it's a Poch thing. It might have something to do with only wearing the shirt for competitive games. Have you also noticed that when the development squad train with the First Team that they wear dark blue socks. Perhaps this all has something to do with graduating through the system, not only do they move through the corridors in the training centre until they are given a locker of their own in the first team changing room, there might be bits of kit they have to earned too??? Bit like a Marine earning his beret.
ryan-mason-in-action-during-a-tottenham-hotspur-training-session-at-picture-id511827864

Is it Ball and CCV in central defence, Trippier and who LB, Muscatt? Wanyama and Mason/Winks central Son, Carrol/Edwards, Chadli, Janssen/Harrison...

Only a guess, but I think it's a Poch thing. It might have something to do with only wearing the shirt for competitive games. Have you also noticed that when the development squad train with the First Team that they wear dark blue socks. Perhaps this all has something to do with graduating through the system, not only do they move through the corridors in the training centre until they are given a locker of their own in the first team changing room, there might be bits of kit they have to earned too??? Bit like a Marine earning his beret.
ryan-mason-in-action-during-a-tottenham-hotspur-training-session-at-picture-id511827864
Old school. I love it.

How does this guy have a thread bigger than the legend that is Eric Dier before he has even played a game? We must have been more desperate to get a striker than Archy is to lose his cherry

I was going to write 'I love how he gets in front of the defender' then I watched again, and realised he was in front of the defender all the time. Rotherham are shit.
Since 99% of us have never seen him play before it's nice to see him do things a natural striker should be doing no matter how shit the opposite team is. Can't wait for the season and see how he adds to our squad.

Since 99% of us have never seen him play before it's nice to see him do things a natural striker should be doing no matter how shit the opposite team is. Can't wait for the season and see how he adds to our squad.

Of course. Did I say otherwise? I'm just pointing out that he won't get that freedom in the Prem.

Back
Top Bottom