Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
I don’t know if I want to watch Nuno ball again

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

WellingtonSpur WellingtonSpur ?

Remember as a kid we beat them in 91 cup final. Great day that was but a bit sad gascoigne got badly injured. He was too wound up pre game by venables imo. Gascoigne virtually single handed got us to cup final. Special day though but beating the gooners in the semi was the ultimate high.
Gazza was too wound because of Gazza and nothing to do with Venables 🤣

Could end up with egg on my face but we need to win this well and start playing like a proper team with looking ahead to some really tough fixtures especially at home to you know who .

Nope. I expect a high level of effort in every Premier League game, just because this isn't huge stakes doesn't mean that changes.

Forest are fighting relegation. We're fighting for a spot that will get us CL or a spot that will almost certainly get us CL. It's not exactly huge stake stuff.
Try telling them that if they go down!!

I feel really sorry for all the Forest fans who are going to travel home after this unreasonably late kick-off time.
They won't even leave the stadium until 8pm (unless they start off for home when they go 3-0 down).
It's a real trek for them. They'll be lucky to be home before 11.30pm, and then it's work tomorrow morning.

giphy.gif

so im voted we loss
im 90% wrong when it comes to predicting matches maybe even 95%
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel really sorry for all the Forest fans who are going to travel home after this unreasonably late kick-off time.
They won't even leave the stadium until 8pm (unless they start off for home when they go 3-0 down).
It's a real trek for them. They'll be lucky to be home before 11.30pm, and then it's work tomorrow morning.

giphy.gif
No its a sick day!

Will be nice to be sitting in fourth tonight with a game in hand and a better goal difference. Forest will either crumble and we batter them or it will be the usual stuffy time wasting low block boring push that we see from most teams when they come to us and we eventually break them down. It doesn’t matter how we get there as long as we win.

I suppose we have to take how teams come and play against us as a compliment and they fear us.

Tottenham -2 at 5/2 is the bet of the day and Udogie to score anytime at 17/2 is a cracking bet.

Enjoy your day boys and girls. COYS

giphy.gif
150 miles London to Nottingham, 30 miles Manchester to Liverpool ... so obviously schedule the longest trip as late as possible ....

Back
Top Bottom