Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
This lot are SUPER confident they will win. Obviously being 4th bottom is just a blip.

They really have a thing for Richarlison as well, not sure what he has done to piss them off in the past.

Never really had an issue with them before but the amount of them wishing injuries on our players is out of order.

Hopefully we smash the fucking granny out of them tomorrow.

This lot are SUPER confident they will win. Obviously being 4th bottom is just a blip.

They really have a thing for Richarlison as well, not sure what he has done to piss them off in the past.

Never really had an issue with them before but the amount of them wishing injuries on our players is out of order.

I suspect it has something to do with “keepy-ups”

I can only hope we have cause to celebrate tomorrow.

I will absolutely explode if we fall short.

Would be no surprise if we lost after United beat Liverpool.

Win the game and 4th is within 4 wins or 10 more points in my opinion.

Last edited:

When we beat them at Forest last season he started doing keepy uppies and Johnson smashed him.
Johnson can do it to them tomorrow

Remember as a kid we beat them in 91 cup final. Great day that was but a bit sad gascoigne got badly injured. He was too wound up pre game by venables imo. Gascoigne virtually single handed got us to cup final. Special day though but beating the gooners in the semi was the ultimate high.

A win tomorrow really is a must considering the run of games we have coming up .

We need some confidence going into the Newcatle game the following week to put to bed the disastrous performance there last season .

My eldest son , who lives up north now went to that game and suffered PTSD after that , I'm sure !

He is bravely going again next week , so hopefully a good win tomorrow will set us up nicely for that one .

Villa and United have given us the initiative to push on , so we have to grab it with both hands .

C OYS

After the Villa result today, and the Man Utd result on Thursday, we'd be fucking IDIOTS not to take advantage...

So it will be interesting to see if we're the real deal yet, or still fucking idiots!

I'm just gonna enjoy the day/game tomorrow, safe in the knowledge that at least I'll know the answer by about 8pm!

It's fourth or fifth mate, with fifth probably getting CL anyway. Hardly title level stakes.
So if they don't bother trying to win tomorrow because of there being 'so little' at stake, you'll totally understand and be ok with that then?

The stakes in the context of this season are huge... Same as the stakes for Forest are equally huge... And they're not exactly going for the title EITHER!

So if they don't bother trying to win tomorrow because of there being 'so little' at stake, you'll totally understand and be ok with that then?

The stakes in the context of this season are huge... Same as the stakes for Forest are equally huge... And they're not exactly going for the title EITHER!

Nope. I expect a high level of effort in every Premier League game, just because this isn't huge stakes doesn't mean that changes.

Forest are fighting relegation. We're fighting for a spot that will get us CL or a spot that will almost certainly get us CL. It's not exactly huge stake stuff.

Have one Forrest mate. Hates us for 91 and also "bigger club" due to the European cup

Back
Top Bottom