Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
No one can deny it would be fucking spursy to fuck this up tomorrow. For once can when we have the opportunity to lay done a marker can we just fucking turn up and make a statement please.

Imagine the feel-good factor, if we actually capitalised on a rival dropping points late in the season, instead of coming up short, which is usually the case. Everything crossed for this one. 3-2 Spurs.

Forest are jus going to aim not to lose. Could be a very boring 90mins.
They have a better goal difference than luton so they won’t want to risk losing too much of that advantage.

Further practice for our boys against low block football to be expected.

BBC

Tottenham v Nottingham Forest (18:00)

Nottingham Forest's win over Fulham on Tuesday was massive for them and a point here would be really important too.

I don't see it happening, though. Nuno Espirito Santo did not have much to celebrate during his brief spell as Spurs boss in 2021, and I can't see him having much reason to smile on his return to the club.

Like I do most weeks, I am backing Tottenham to click here. I am going to make Son Heung-min captain of my Fantasy team this weekend, because I am expecting a hat-trick from him, and a big win for Spurs.

I get the feeling some people are looking at Tottenham and wondering if they have lost a bit of the fizz they had earlier in the season, but I disagree.

They are not on an amazing run of form at the moment but I still think they have had a great first campaign under Ange Postecoglou. He is all about performances and progress and I don't think anyone can deny they have made progress, despite losing Harry Kane to Bayern Munich just before the season started.

Sutton's prediction: 4-1

Luke Littler's prediction: I've got to go with Spurs at home. 3-1

Nathan Aspinall's prediction: 2-0

Yas a teenager i remember us playing these fuckers every other week. I think we played them 3 or 4 times on the spin one season.
Anyway hope to bump into a couple of TFCers today whilst enjoying a 5-0 deforestation.
Fuck em. Carrot crunching Cousin fuckers.

BBC

Tottenham v Nottingham Forest (18:00)

Nottingham Forest's win over Fulham on Tuesday was massive for them and a point here would be really important too.

I don't see it happening, though. Nuno Espirito Santo did not have much to celebrate during his brief spell as Spurs boss in 2021, and I can't see him having much reason to smile on his return to the club.

Like I do most weeks, I am backing Tottenham to click here. I am going to make Son Heung-min captain of my Fantasy team this weekend, because I am expecting a hat-trick from him, and a big win for Spurs.

I get the feeling some people are looking at Tottenham and wondering if they have lost a bit of the fizz they had earlier in the season, but I disagree.

They are not on an amazing run of form at the moment but I still think they have had a great first campaign under Ange Postecoglou. He is all about performances and progress and I don't think anyone can deny they have made progress, despite losing Harry Kane to Bayern Munich just before the season started.

Sutton's prediction: 4-1

Luke Littler's prediction: I've got to go with Spurs at home. 3-1

Nathan Aspinall's prediction: 2-0

Sutton will 100% be wrong with that prediction.

Back
Top Bottom