Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
Looking forward to this. We should cause them plenty of problems.

Need to be wary of the pace of Elanga and Gibbs White has plenty of quality (would fit well with our style too). But play anywhere near our best and we should win.

Unusually relaxed about today. Nice fresh spring weather Sunday late kick off, at home, a bit of sun, a bit of breeze, the fans should be happy after a lunch out and a few beers.
I'm going 4:1

On my way home from a stag weekend, looking forward to curling up on the sofa to watch this with some Chinese food. Should have enough to win this at home, hope to see a bit more of Lo Celso and no Kulusevski in the midfield three.

On my way home from a stag weekend, looking forward to curling up on the sofa to watch this with some Chinese food. Should have enough to win this at home, hope to see a bit more of Lo Celso and no Kulusevski in the midfield three.
images

Back
Top Bottom