TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

im not that angry at subs of player performances, you can't win them all what does make angry is the media wankfest over liverpool constantly, the rehashed lie that fans at anfield actually make a noise ( they dont ), i hate liverpool for the club,fans,media and literally everything, i hate Woolwich because i'm spurs, honestly if i could burn one football club to the ground and never let it come back it would be liverpool, i enjoy north london derbies sometimes, liverpools just a fucking horrible club

Rose had a shocker, time for Davies to get another run

the central midfield was much better second half

I thought overall we did well and deserved something out the match

I'd like to give Davies a go too but is he not just as vulnerable to pace? I guess we're not going to know till he gets a chance.

Idk how you can blame poch for the subs. Look at our bench. Its fucking shit beside Chadli and and the defense. Paulino is absolutely terrible. I can't even describe how bad he is. Soldado cannot put the ball in the back of the net and can't win a header, through no fault of his own. Townsend can be impactful but not in a game like this. We have no options. Hopefully we can get some next season and poch can get players that fit his team.

To be fair too, Sterling wasn't available (as Sanchez wasn't on Saturday) Sturridge is rusty too, still playing his way back

Probably best time to play Liverpool and we still couldn't manage it, even with that bit of luck for the second goal

Please can other people sin bin this blatant trolling liverpool fan. Get a life you sad, sad cunt.

Two good teams on form, showing fatigue. Both team making mistakes, giving the ball away. A draw would have been a fair result. although Im gutted, as we all are, part of me expected this, why?, Never mind lots of points to play for and all that. ,

They are officially our bogey team now

How can Brendan take any credit when taking Markovic, Gerrard and Sturridge off, ludicrous moves at any level, as I have said before he has had 3 years with his side, Poch hasnt - and we add 3 faces in summer and remove 6 for good and we'll take those cunts to the cleaners, rub Rodgers face in the horseshit he produces

Tottenham and proud, Liverpool can fuck off

4 mins added time, Moreno down, Sakho down for at least a minute and 20 secs added on?
Well, we looked a bit tired, but nothing to be ashamed of. I am not too concerned if we don't finish 4th. It would be nice, but we are still learning as a squad, in transition and have not really assembled an MP team.
As long as we are showing signs of improvement, and there have been, I will be patient.
Good things look like they are happening.
I said at the stat of the season 6th I'd be happy. 6th and a cup over the moon, anything else a bonus.
It's going to take time.

I am happy that we are going there and showing fight and that it means so much for them to beat us. The losing but happy with they way we did, if that makes sense.
Rodgers has spent a fortune this season and we have done just as good. Last year was a one off for them as the had no European football and were playing basically once a week. They were fresher than most they played. They have not adapted like Everton.

Their fans are the wankiest. Liverpool will never walk alone at the beginning of a game or if they don't lose.
Bunch of tosspots cheering time wasting. I didn't know it meant so much for them to just manage to beat us at home.
How times have changed.
I suppose Balotelli is now the signing of the season for banging one in from 3 yards out.

Rose had a shocker, time for Davies to get another run

the central midfield was much better second half

I thought overall we did well and deserved something out the match
Just saw a lot of misplaced passes, mistimed challenges and being on the back foot..The goals were a positive. We would easily have lost that 4,5,6-0 last year. More spirit now.

People blaming the ref are fucking reaching. We did stupid shit and they took advantage of it. Dowd has no play in this at all.

listen you stupid fuck dowd the fucking ref controls the flow of the match and he was a card floppy fucking cunt

half the yellows were for fuck all

that kind of absolute bollocks change a match massively

lastly phil neville is definitely the stupid fucking brother ffs

i

Back
Top Bottom