TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disappointing but not the end of the world. Still showed character and fight to come from behind despite some pretty terrible defending. Shame we didn't play as well as we can as I think we would have won the game had we not been so sloppy in our own 3rd of the pitch. Lamela was decent as well, fair play to him for his work rate and having a go.

The worst part of this is we all know how long this will last. It's not the same with any other team but because of how big cunts they all are you just know we'll get earfuls of shit.

Had we drawn v Woolwich and drawn tonight I guess we would have been fairly happy. As it happens we got 3 points out of those games not 2 so I suppose we shouldn't be too despondent

Some unusual nothing subs cost us today. Mason-Paulinho weakens us going forward and defensively & Eriksen-Chadli not sure why you'd take off THE guy who does it for us so often late in games, either of Dembele or preferably Lamela should have been replaced before him. Unless there was a knock he got that I don't know about

That loss hurt really badly.
Ofcourse balo fucking cunt dick telli needed to score.
Our cm were quite shockingly bad today
Kane literally had 4 defenders on him when he even looked at the ball.
Eriksen was physically puched aside.
Rose i almost feel sorry for.
Dier was avarage.
Verts is really our rock, walker obviously took that loss hard.
Dembele was amazing.
Lloris had no chance, cant blame him.

Lamela on the other hand. I fucking dare somebody say shit about him. He was almost perfect. Fought for everything, reallly really good performance.

Paulo was just passing by as always.
Soldado didnt even have half of a chance, and for Chadli, it was just too late to make something of it.

Lennon wouls have been perfect to throw against Ibe. Townsend should have played for 20 minutes from the end.

And lastly, dembeles goal should have not counted, i almost wish it would not. Would be easier to swallow this loss.

FUCKING CUNTS, URODS VÄRDJAD KÄIGU PERSE, fucking elite school gay warriors.

And Lamel

They are officially our bogey team now

How can Brendan take any credit when taking Markovic, Gerrard and Sturridge off, ludicrous moves at any level, as I have said before he has had 3 years with his side, Poch hasnt - and we add 3 faces in summer and remove 6 for good and we'll take those cunts to the cleaners, rub Rodgers face in the horseshit he produces

Tottenham and proud, Liverpool can fuck off

We need a good transfer window during the summer, our players looked more tired than normal and we have fuck all options on the bench, gave eveything in the NLD and IT showed.

listen you stupid fuck dowd the fucking ref controls the flow of the match and he was a card floppy fucking cunt

half the yellows were for fuck all

that kind of absolute bollocks change a match massively

lastly phil neville is definitely the stupid fucking brother ffs

i
Dude-2C-You-need-to-relax-a-little.jpg

Anyway, too many wayward passes, especially in the first half. Maybe after the huge effort on Saturday tonight was a bridge too far. On another day we would have got at least the point, so many "what ifs" - Lamela's shot, Hugo's mistake for their first but that's football.

We've got a cup final to look forward to, still in with a decent shout at fourth and let's be honest between a win over the Dippers and a win over the Arse I'd take beating the arse every time.

Onward and upwards.

We get a rest now. We'll be fine. We were massively sloppy and that's what cost us. They were less creative (Mason probably their most creative player!) but didnt give the ball away in dangerous situations.

Poch will sort it out. Mason and Nabil are young. Average age of the team is 24. With another 20 games under their belts they won't make the same mistakes.

Love the outlook for next season. For the rest of the season, we'll need some luck and for Harry to stay fit but we've got a cracking chance for top 4.

COYS.

We need a good transfer window during the summer, our players looked more tired than normal and we have fuck all options on the bench, gave eveything in the NLD and IT showed.

Thats what I mean, its nothing new we all knew and nobody knows more than Poch - we just need to dump that shit in the summer bring in several new faces to pad out the quality we have and we'll be fine, just like not going overboard on a win, we dont go overboard on a loss, he is doing his best despite having 16 (pushing it) reliable players

Cups for this year, league for next year, 4th still very much on, can throw a hat over all of the teams

Hate to say it but Rodgers got his tactics right tonight. The long balls and constant cross field switches totally negated our pressing game at times. Plus he new that the left side could be got at by a winger with some pace and strength. That Ibe looks a very good player.

Besides that, I though we looked good going forward but at the back we just seemed to have no composure, solidity or shape. Massive spaces everywhere in our final third and some really bad passing.

Clearly eriksen and even Kane looked knackered 2nd half. To play this game a few days after a north London derby was harsh. Especially as Liverpool's corresponding fixture was away in their own city. (But that's no excuse really.)

Thought lamela had one of his best games today. Dembele too. Sadly they seemed to have way more energy than the other forwards so as a unit it didn't quite flow.

Mason and bentaleb also out of sorts. Understandable given the amount of fixtures.

Of and special shout out to Phil 'yellow card' Dowd. Booking players for innocuous challenges that were their first offense. Yet failing to spot a penalty and a blatant offside. Not to mention cutting the game short by a good 30 seconds at least whilst we were on the attack.

I think a draw would have been a fairer result on balance but at least we have a bit of time off to kick out wounds, get players rested and come back strong for the end of the month with some great games to look forward to.

And with that, I'm off to bed.

Back
Top Bottom