TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well played lads, but we lost against a good side. Next match we can bounce back
no we didnt lose to a good side. we didnt play at 50% of what we did against the gooners tonight, did out best to throw it away, and lost by the odd goal.. Liverpool are not a good side. they are a bang average side

He adds another 15 seconds despite Sakho faking injury for well over a minute? Enraging.

Shouldn't be this pissed off but we really gave this away with sloppy play. Disappointing.

Lamela, Dembélé, Kane and Eriksen were always threatening. Our cm was in shambles and that hurt us defensively. Rose had a rough one, which hurt us.

To be fair to the lads, I think Saturday took it out of them. Didn't look as sharp as we have done the past few games, and Saturdays gargantuan effort probably caused that. Still, we're by no means out of it, and we've got a good week and bit to rest to come back twice as strong.

Blah blah blah, Poch out blah, relegation imminent blah, signings were a mistake blah, Kane is actually shit blah, we need bale back blah, we are the shitest team in England and the previous games vs Chelski and Woolwich were Flores as was a date to Wembley blah, win the league is target we will never achieve blah, I give up as a spurs supporter blah, I'm done, going bed and hanging myself as we got scraped by a wankstain undeserving set of pikeys blahdy blahdy blah... Anyways see y'all next game

Aside from wanting to rip the fucking heads of the cunty Scousers we can't be too upset.

We are obviously still a work in progress and we did still manage to score two goals tonight. The future is very bright. This one is going to sting mighty bad though.

Back
Top Bottom