TOTTENHAM v thieving scouse bin dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We weren't as sharp as usual tonight, physically ok but I think mentally a bit tired. The ball didn't bounce for us all game.
Anyway, you just can't keep the inbreds down. Fair play to them they put a shift in against us. Got more than they deserved really but ou win some you lose some. We're still right in it up there.

Also if any single one of our players had pushed like Skrtl did at the end there everyone would be screaming for a red. But no, for the medias lover boys that just would not do!

Not a great result for us, of course.

Just lacked sharpness. Two soft goals and Rose played a shocker and gave a penalty.

Ref could've added 3 more minutes after the 4 alotted to extra time and he wouldn't have made up for the time Balotelli wasted.

I've always fucking hated Liverpool, and the way the acted near the end of the game just reinforced my hatred towards the cunts. Fucking cunts. And I'll never understand how these useless fucking refs nearly always rewards time wasting cunts by not adding time to the added time. Sakho sitting down for no reason for a minute? Nothing added. The crowd not giving Lloris the ball? Nothing added. Time wasting at every fucking opportunity? Nothing fucking added.

Liverpool are cunts. Refs are cunts.

They've been on a good run but fuck me, they've had two genuinely decent performances all season and they've been against us. A 6pt swing and we're still above them, walk alone with that you fucking thieving pricks.

A lot of positives to take away from tonight. We lost our legs in the 2nd half.

We still need a LB. Rose is probably dizzy after tonight

Back
Top Bottom