Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

N63ybyy.png

Subs: Lloris, Alderweireld, Tanganga, Skipp, Lamela, Parrott, Etete

Cancel this game and cancel the league, May as well just have no winner this year and spurs get top 4 on merit , start again next season seems pretty fair to me , still send West Ham and villa and Norwich down though :mourhandlaugh:

Even if the game is on I bet 1,000's won't go ... I'm not, not bothered about myself but if I get the virus chances are so do all my family ... that's a risk most people rightly won't take.

Even if the game is on I bet 1,000's won't go ... I'm not, not bothered about myself but if I get the virus chances are so do all my family ... that's a risk most people rightly won't take.

I reckon that 62,062 won't be going, but the match will go ahead behind closed doors. Our attendance will be 0.

Woolwich will claim 60,000 at their next home match as usual.

Well one positive thing about this coronavirus, it allows Spurs supporters the opportunity to stay away from that shit the teams conjuring up this season. Can only be a good thing the games are being played behind closed doors, for the obvious safety reason, but for the sanity of all Spurs supporters. Can’t wait to see the back of this season, not long to go.

Good man! Were you with us in the 90s?

I was too young back then and didn't know much about the PL. I've followed the history of the club close enough to know just how bad that period was. I'm ready for anything, but in the same time I hope we won't face times as bad as those.

closed door games might be a bit of a leveller for us and we may just get a win in the last 9. A poncey cunt like bruno fenandes will go to shit without prawn eating fucks wanking furiously over every pass he makes.

closed door games might be a bit of a leveller for us and we may just get a win in the last 9. A poncey cunt like bruno fenandes will go to shit without prawn eating fucks wanking furiously over every pass he makes.
How can playing behind closed doors solve anything. Better to delay games. Looks like European Championship is finished as we will all still be league games.

Back
Top Bottom