Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TBH, I find him extremely (irrationally?) irritating as a manager.....

Anyone who manages those self entitled cunts irritates me until they come to us that is or really fucks up like Moyes and LVG and then they’re welcome to stay

If somehow we beat United, we're probably 6 wins and 2 draws away from 5th. I don't think we'll get it done one way or another, but I'm still interested at least through United game. This is really last chance.

Ok guys here's the plan.....

Here's what PL swallowed from Woolwich to postpone their game -

Son is half way through his self isolation in London per the Standard.

We tell the PL Son popped in to say Hi during the week, so Spurs think it sensible to put all those who he saw (all the currently fit members of the squad) into self isolation for 2 weeks, which sadly takes us into International week. But we'll be glad to reschedule the matches after the international break...……when Son and Kane are back.

Meanwhile all the squad and Mourhino are confined to the training ground and not let out until they work out how to play as a team.

Job Done ?!

You can thank me later !

Back
Top Bottom