Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you “don’t care” try not to celebrate any victory on our behalf

Spurs are Spurs no matter how shit we are.

I actually care more now, than if we were 4th with a 16pt margin to 5th.

This is when the club needs you, not just in Madrid and Amsterdam

The reality of what that will look like................
200.gif

IT-Crowd.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

LS-synx7W71Q53OuETKQM4N5QRuWUq6RW15JPUlHHVEI-2ONCauvyyqA5ppS90deyJPqEJpfmrLvI-oWxvL9YX9Kg73AL0tCVUjQ90DTlkBT7HN3

Imagine if they broadcast a match Thread directly from this place during a game!!

Even if the game is on I bet 1,000's won't go ... I'm not, not bothered about myself but if I get the virus chances are so do all my family ... that's a risk most people rightly won't take.

I reckon that 62,062 won't be going, but the match will go ahead behind closed doors. Our attendance will be 0.

Woolwich will claim 60,000 at their next home match as usual.

“The Premier League, FA, EFL and WSL have collectively agreed to postpone the professional game in England

Following a meeting of Shareholders today, it was unanimously decided to suspend the Premier League with the intention of returning on 4 April, subject to medical advice and conditions at the time”

giphy.gif

Everton who got thumped 4-0 at the weekend should have beaten this lot at home. We’re shit, but let’s not pretend these mugs are good just cause the media wants them to be.

i can see it now...Kane in the crowd the commentary (Neville) will say ‘penny for his thoughts right now?’

The Tyler will say ‘ wonder which of these teams I’ll play for next season?’ Then they‘ll both laugh and I’ll be smashing my tv in with my shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom