Tottenham v Man Utd (Friday, June 19th)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was United's turn at the lane
No Stevie, Sonny or Kane
But we started Parrott
It was a twist in the plot
And CL football we would go on to retain
once upon a time ,
I thought a poem was meant to rhyme?
Maybe you should take your time and try to do it right ,
As the attempt above is just fucking shite !
:mourbye:

Can't say that I'm looking forward to this, as I don't think that the players can put on a performance. But no way am I going to miss it.
And I'm still hopeful that this will be the game where we turn it around!

===================Lloris======================
===Aurier===Alderweireld==Tanganga===Vertonghen===
========Ndombele====Dier====LoCelso=========
==========Alli=======Moura=====Sessegnon=======

2-2.
What madness is this?
Toby on the right and Verts on the left?
Only joking. I like that back 4.
I think the 3 or 5 at the back nonsense must end and Eric must be in midfield until further notice.

b9j1zI6.jpg

Hugo, Dier, Skipp, Winks, Ndombele, Sessegnon, Alli

All football matches in England will be played behind closed doors under government plans to combat coronavirus - in which could start from tomorrow. [The Times]

British Embassy here being told a UK shutdown is imminent, phase two (whatever that is) going into play today - major travel restrictions, no gatherings over X,000, no sporting events, closing a lot of schools ... etc ...

This season looks done .... maybe closed doors but I doubt even that for long

Last edited:
British Embassy here being told a UK shutdown is imminent, phase two (whatever that is) going into play today - major travel restrictions, no gatherings over X,000, no sporting events, closing a lot of schools ... etc ...

They should just play the rest of the season out with the managers playing fifa from a safe location. Live stream it, I'd watch it...

Jose will revolutionise football by playing 6 centre backs (Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Tanganga, Sanchez, Dier, Walcott) simply to compensate for having Aurier in the team. Gedson Fernandes will come off the bench midway through the second half to little effect. Troy Parrott will be an unused sub and it will all be NDombele's fault anyway.

They should also quarantine Mike Dean, Oliver, Moss and the other FA stooges while they're at it.

Will be there in 108 supporting the club/team.
I'll be there too. I really have to try to meet you people. You gather in the dispensary, right? If you see a furtive suspicious looking guy in a sheepskin jacket looking like he's just planted a bomb, come and grab me. I'm really quite shy meeting new people as most of the people I meet are usually asleep.

Back
Top Bottom