Tottenham V Chelsea 12:00 Sunday 29th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bought a ticket for £70 on Stubhub this morning - a rip off I know but I couldn't resist. My excitement at the foundation that Pochetinno is building is so high. :pochsmirk:

Really fancy us to turn them over again tomorrow, if we play how we did against Woolwich and Wet Spam! After the Leicester/United result, a win would take us 2 points off top, whilst a defeat could potentially leave us 4 points off the top 4 so this match really is vital! A huge mixture of nerves and excitement already!

Nearer the game the better I'm feeling about the result. I can't see us losing at least, we are playing too well. A good day we can win this and win it well. They will try to intimidate and cause disruption, defend in numbers. We do have history with them and should have learned lots so should be able to adjust to their antics.

If Lamela starts I play him on the right and Dembele next to Dier. Put Son out left and force Ivanovic to deal with his pace. You can then use Onomah out right as a sub and shift Eriksen left when Ivanovic is dead tired. Son & Rose's pace should be too much for them to deal with. That being said, there's every chance that Ivanovic won't even start cause picking a Chelsea side is basically just game of Bingo at this point.

I think we need a 'runner' playing the AMC role for this one (which is why Alli is a big loss). Chelski have been vulnerable all season defensively and they do not cope well with a player with good movement and the ability to ghost into the penalty box. Eriksen being moved to the centre will not benefit us at all and Lamela playing centrally doesn't give us that support Kane needs.
it's either...

Lamela----------------Son-----------------Eriksen
-------------------------Kane-------------------------

or

Son---------------------Mason----------------Eriksen
--------------------------Kane---------------------------

Both Son and Mason are very good at making runs that are undetected so not sure which of the two i would prefer in the AMC role but i know i want one of the 2 playing that role.

If we play with anything like the intensity we showed against WH I can only see one winner. There's a reason the table looks like it does, and our players will be full of running and self belief. 3-1 or better.

If we play with anything like the intensity we showed against WH I can only see one winner. There's a reason the table looks like it does, and our players will be full of running and self belief. 3-1 or better.
I think we'll come out guns blazing, you could tell from the Qarabag match they were saving themselves for sunday

Kieran23 Kieran23 that's not too bad for stub hub. I bought one on the official spurs site for £70 in east upper.

I saw a couple in Paxton lower west corner on stub hub for around £65 but couldn't bring myself to give those cunts any money.

Plus it's Paxton.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say we will win, or if not, we will lose, otherwise it will be a draw!

If there's a game that they will be up for, its this one, so I'm not at all confident. Hope the players get an early night tonight, they are going to need to be up for this one.

Kieran23 Kieran23 that's not too bad for stub hub. I bought one on the official spurs site for £70 in east upper.

I saw a couple in Paxton lower west corner on stub hub for around £65 but couldn't bring myself to give those cunts any money.

Plus it's Paxton.
I understand your reluctance to buy via Stubhub, but be careful what you say about the Paxton Lower young man..... guess where I sit!!! Poor bloke in front of me has to bring ear plugs to every game!!!

It seems to good to be true if we were to beat this. Everton, United and Leicester all dropping points with the scum and Klopp United expected to win so as ever 3 points would be fucking huge tomorrow.

I trust this set of players we have here and unlike teams of the past they will be desperate to take apart them cunts.

It would make my year to watch Jose face the cameras after another battering at the Lane

It's pretty great that in my time zone (America, EST) I get to literally wake up, throw on my Spurs shirt, drag myself over to the TV, and watch Spurs play. It must be agony to wake up and then have to wait a few hours, but on the other hand if we lose (which is unacceptable tomorrow by the way), I have all day to be depressed and moody (and for the entire week as well). About to sleep, might be too excited to get much of it though

Back
Top Bottom