Tottenham V Chelsea 12:00 Sunday 29th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My first match thread was a win. My second a draw and my third a loss. This being my fourth ought to be another win.

Edit: Just checked, and my previous match thread win was the game against Chelsea where Torres got sent off for scratching Jan a couple of years ago. :vert:

Our third London derby in a row, Chelsea must be worried. Is there a team in the league they would rather NOT play, than us? Leicester perhaps. I'm sure they'd prefer anyone else.

Last edited:
--------------------------------Lloris------------------------------
Walker---------Alderweireld----Vertonghen---------Rose
------------------------------Dier--Dembele---------------------
-------Son----------------------Mason---------------Eriksen--
-----------------------------------Kane----------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Benteleb, Townsend, Lamela, N'Jie

Wouldn't write Renters off, they have enough quality to punish us.
They do, but it depends how the game pans out. If we score first their heads will drop and they won't recover. If they score first, it probably won't be enough to win the match. Their goal yesterday showed that they have ability, smart thinking to take the free kick quick, a quality finish. But they didn't look very good in my opinion, and against weak opposition. They know if they lose to us like West Ham lost to us today then they are finished. All we need is to play like we did today and the game against Woolwich, which I expect us to at home against Chelsea and I can see us winning it comfortably. That isn't to say we should expect to win, we have to turn up and take them seriously. Poch and the team will do that.

Pivotal match for both teams' seasons: if we win, top 4 as a minimum is a completely realistic goal; if they win, salvation is just about possible (on the pitch only - they're still racist c*nts).

Rest a few against Quarabaag then smash the renters!

2-0 Spurs with possibly Fazio up against Costa?

If he plays fazio in this that's a sackable offence!

This will be a nervy game to watch for sure. I'd love a win but think it'll be a 1-1 or 2-2 draw.

Only reason I'm suggesting that is that they have history in la liga and Costa doesn't like playing against him!

Back
Top Bottom