Tottenham V Chelsea 12:00 Sunday 29th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nervous as hell but we done them with fazio, Townsend and chadli and our current starters are better. Gutted Alli is suspended with his current form. Hope mason can show up

Nervous as hell but we done them with fazio, Townsend and chadli and our current starters are better. Gutted Alli is suspended with his current form. Hope mason can show up
Mason will step up: Feeling real positive about how Poch is crafting and melding our squad!

Although we got less rest thu-sun they got less rest sat-tue and actually had to travel further and expend more energy than we did so it may not make much difference at all. Especially when you consider three of our key players had a full week to recover and everyone else is young and very fit.

I really think the only hope they have is to try and destroy the game but even then I could see us beat them comfortably. If they are more open then I think this will be Jose's last game in charge.

when it comes to watching this game (for those of us without tickets)
how does the BT sport thing work?

can I watch individual games or do I have to sign up for both BT internet and the sports package?

is it viewable anywhere else on a pay as you go basis?

or am I stuck with a dodgy stream and MOTD2?

You can watch free on by sport lite (just by sport 1) if you have broadband with them, via app on computer or phone.

Or you can buy by sport pack which includes other channels. More games. Either via app, their bt TV or through sky.

I hope they're forced to play Cahill tomorrow, he's been shite all season and Zouma has looked bad when paired with him

Spot on. Away to Newcastle those two were all over the place and the positioning of Zouma when he's paired with Cahill, who doesn't lead, gives away a lot of chances. Perez scored from exactly that.

A lot of people think it was Terry who was dominated by Kane last year, but it was Cahill who he kept pushing onto. That's why he kicked him in the back and stamped his ankle in disgust towards the end.

I'd like to see Lamela start on the right , Eriksen left, Son behind Kane, Moose and Dier, and the usual back 5.

I think it will be tight, but we win by the odd goal.

Who knows.

If he's really fit I'd prefer him at AM + Dembele at CM over Dembele at AM + Mason at CM.

I like Mason but Lamela and Dembele have played a lot more than him and been great, so they should start when fit.
Dembele and Lamela are better players than Mason, imo. Not that Mason is a bad player at all, just they are better. I normally would prefer Dembele further forward but against Chelsea I think maintaining control in midfield is going to be vitaly important and a combination of Dembele and Dier there will make it impossible for Chelsea to get any penetration :ledleylick: so I'd agree that we shoud play them together in the center.

Lloris;
Walker, Toby, Jan, Rose;
Dier, Dembele;
Lamela, Son, Eriksen;
Kane

Beautiful team.

Back
Top Bottom