Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's really depressing to see how far Lamela has fallen from his early season promise. He's just not at the races at the moment. You can see how frustrated he is with himself out there and the performances have been really poor. It sucks that he hasn't pushed on.

On the train home from wasting 2 hours of my life. So I might need to calm down a bit. However, that was SHIT & the "coach" needs jogging on. This is not acceptable

Bolasie showed Lamela how to be a footballer.

Soldado. Nicking a living as a footballer. Just needs to piss off.

Kane. Leading the line for Spurs ! Laughable.

Positives. Casio did alright.

We did not lose.

Sorry the game was it usual crap fest.
l had a wonderful afternoon watching
Paddington Bear with my 2 little girls.
Far better value for your money.

I used to move mountains to make sure I went to or watched every game. But the current sense of detachment I have to the club is insane. Even when we were shite there were cult players, even stalteri had his day. You look back at those players and have a laugh.

This current bunch just seem impotent and disinterested and you don't feel it's like watching spurs. Most of them are completely forgettable

I've been saying it since Redknapp insisted on playing VDV on the right side of midfield, when Lennon was out injured and I've been repeating it ever since.

Lets get some proper wingers on the pitch, get them one on one with the full back, get to the by-line and whip some crosses in.

Of course this alone will not suffice, but then players like Eriksen in the middle can compliment this with their silky skills and they actually get a bit of space to show off what they can do, rather than having our 4 attacking players along with about 8 defenders in the middle of the pitch on the edge of the box.

At times we are overcomplicating things. Let's get back to basics.

I've been saying it since Redknapp insisted on playing VDV on the right side of midfield, when Lennon was out injured and I've been repeating it ever since.

Lets get some proper wingers on the pitch, get them one on one with the full back, get to the by-line and whip some crosses in.

Of course this alone will not suffice, but then players like Eriksen in the middle can compliment this with their silky skills and they actually get a bit of space to show off what they can do, rather than having our 4 attacking players along with about 8 defenders in the middle of the pitch on the edge of the box.

At times we are overcomplicating things. Let's get back to basics.

We put in several crosses today, unfortunately, "The Vampire of the Box" was playing up front.

I understand the sentiment but you do realize those running the social media and Instagram don't have anything to do with coaching, playing, or running the team? It's annoying, but it isn't why we're shit on the field.

Of course... but it's a distraction...
Seeing Harry Kane on Soccer AM this morning, talking about 'Twatter Banter' and his love for ALL American Sports made my heart sink... the whole fucking club is besotted with 'Murrica TM at the moment, and yet don't have the wherewithal, ability, or never-say-die winners mentality to beat 'plucky' Palace... don't they realise the Americans TM only love a WINNER??? We'll never crack America TM with a stinking losers' attitude like we've shown at times this season!
I realise that isn't the sole reason we've been throwing away points at The Lane this season... maybe the 'Half-and-Half Bar scarf day-trippers' taking selfies, added to the soulless 'Boo Brigade' who have been going for years now, but who seem to want to suck every last drop of atmosphere out of the matchday experience wanna take a good long hard look at themselves also!

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MY CLUB???

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MY CLUB???

3FdywB5.jpg

They happened (Not Fabio, he had nothing to do with it).

Go fuck yourself you pathetic peice of shit. You're south african, stick to apartheid and aids you stupid cunt

This is dispicable. Don't stereotype based on perceived national origin. To say that someone supported apartheid simply because they live in SA or that they have AIDS because they are from Africa? I'm voting to sin bin and I'm hiding you. People like you ruin the internet.

Back
Top Bottom