Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course... but it's a distraction...
Seeing Harry Kane on Soccer AM this morning, talking about 'Twatter Banter' and his love for ALL American Sports made my heart sink... the whole fucking club is besotted with 'Murrica TM at the moment, and yet don't have the wherewithal, ability, or never-say-die winners mentality to beat 'plucky' Palace... don't they realise the Americans TM only love a WINNER??? We'll never crack America TM with a stinking losers' attitude like we've shown at times this season!
I realise that isn't the sole reason we've been throwing away points at The Lane this season... maybe the 'Half-and-Half Bar scarf day-trippers' taking selfies, added to the soulless 'Boo Brigade' who have been going for years now, but who seem to want to suck every last drop of atmosphere out of the matchday experience wanna take a good long hard look at themselves also!

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO MY CLUB???

Blaming America for the shit footy at the Lane. Somebody reaching badly

This is dispicable. Don't stereotype based on perceived national origin. To say that someone supported apartheid simply because they live in SA or that they have AIDS because they are from Africa? I'm voting to sin bin and I'm hiding you. People like you ruin the internet.

I'm sure Paedophiles & Justin Bieber have been ruining it for much longer!!

I wonder if Paulinho didn't play who the scapegoat would have been?

Yedlin?
we fucking hate goats
funny_sign_goat_WTF_signs-s333x500-16941-580.jpg

Blaming America for the shit footy at the Lane. Somebody reaching badly

Yup... BLAME AMERICA!!
No, you know what I mean... we've taken our eye off the ball with this seemingly obsession with conquering support in the States... meanwhile, walk down Tottenham High Road on any NON matchday, and you'll struggle to see a single Spurs shirt...
I was being pedantic and sarky... of course America isn't to blame... but Levy and the current hierarchy at the club certainly is!

Yup... BLAME AMERICA!!
No, you know what I mean... we've taken our eye off the ball with this seemingly obsession with conquering support in the States... meanwhile, walk down Tottenham High Road on any NON matchday, and you'll struggle to see a single Spurs shirt...
I was being pedantic and sarky... of course America isn't to blame... but Levy and the current hierarchy at the club certainly is!
FYI. Those aren't Americans at the Lane dropping crickets in the night and booing their club at halftime.

This is dispicable. Don't stereotype based on perceived national origin. To say that someone supported apartheid simply because they live in SA or that they have AIDS because they are from Africa? I'm voting to sin bin and I'm hiding you. People like you ruin the internet.
how do we help you,never done it before.

Last edited:
Sky Sports app summing today up perfectly with their headline "Spurs hold on for Palace draw".

Holding on for a draw against Palace - fucking gutless cunts.

FYI. Those aren't Americans at the Lane dropping crickets in the night and booing their club at halftime.
I know that, you know that... but that's what straw clutching does to an otherwise rational argument!!

I blame the Big Club mentality we've had at the club for years... we're the FAMOUS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TM (C) "and who are you Little Crystal Palace...? take that you upstarts!"Oh, except you came here with a game plan better than ours... that can't be right, we're the FAMOUS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR TM (C)
...we expect to be Top Four every year... yet ONE year of CL football has spoilt us rotten!
Fans Levy DEMAND us to be mixing it with Real Madrid every year... well we DO mix it with REAL MADRID every year... during the fucking TRANSFER WINDOW!

25 average players in a squad + 1 average "coach" and one cunty chairman who screams AVERAGE = clinging on @ home to fucking Palace !

.....And it really was clinging on. Really grates that Everton was the "one off" and this shite today is the true Spurs.

We are just another Mid table team

Nothing can ruin today for me, as I had an 18 year old come round and gave me a blow job this afternoon, and I'm 34....it was textbook.

So on the positive side, we are a point close to the 40 point mark, to stay up.

Back
Top Bottom