Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If only it was a meltdown....just another typical performance at WHL. Only this time Lloris held out for us despite the barrage and lack of support.

Everton seemed like a point to grow from.

Silly fools we are.

Crystal Palace are a weird team though, worst thing we could do was expect a win - a draw isn't a bad result, it's much better than losing.

So what should be our best team from here on out? I'd say this but not with any conviction.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies/Rose, Bentaleb, Mason, Lennon, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]
I would like to see more of Stambouli to assess if he should start ahead of Bentaleb. Kane, I feel, is not a lone forward, but we have no options unless Ade gets himself back in the frame again. Davies ahead of Rose for me; I like his greater defensive reliability.

The worst thing is the hope.

We have a decent game and then completely capitulate and return to our shower of shit performances. Been the same for 2 years and I've no idea how to rectify it

I completely get what you're saying, but no ... even though the team as a whole were crap and showed no urgency etc ... but Poch does have to share a good bit of responsibility for this performance. He picked the team, and his squad rotation wasn't quite good.

I don't even think it's the players. I mean, yeah they were all crap. But in other games we've played with other players they were also crap. Do we really have 25 crap players? I don't know. To me, it seems to be a problem with the way we are set up, the style of play and general lack of ideas. So I agree, Poch has to take a good portion of the blame.

I don't even think it's the players. I mean, yeah they were all crap. But in other games we've played with other players they were also crap. Do we really have 25 crap players? I don't know. To me, it seems to be a problem with the way we are set up, the style of play and general lack of ideas. So I agree, Poch has to take a good portion of the blame.

People said we had a squad of shit players when Ramos was in charge.

I really try to be rational about Spurs & it's current owners but I can't anymore...( No it's not a knee jerk or melt ) but I'd fucking done with it. Yes Sugar was a cunt but you simply can't see someone as a saviour because you compare him with a poor chairman.

We are rudderless these days. I love Spurs & have seen us win Cups & be relagated but this dross we have endured for the last 2 Seasons . This not Spurs, hasn't been for a while.

Drunk time

Back
Top Bottom