Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't blame that on Poch in my opinion. At times we looked like a team of 6 year olds, all rucking around the ball ... there is no way he told them to do that. It's the players who have to get a grip on themselves.

With or without a 'stranger'?

I feel as none of us are strangers....we feel the same , have different views on the problems but we all agree that there are problems..

A good wank can sort out the tension of our team clulessness......maybe we could all shout out the player that gives us vinegar strokes....I'll start

"SOLDADO WITH A 35 YARD VOLLEY!!!!"

I'm tired now

Can't blame that on Poch in my opinion. At times we looked like a team of 6 year olds, all rucking around the ball ... there is no way he told them to do that. It's the players who have to get a grip on themselves.
Agreed - we had players turning their backs on challenges in the centre - how the fuck is that Poch's fault!

Pathetic, spineless shower of turd

...Lloris MOTM, Eriksen runner-up...
...at least I agreed with the subs - addition by subtraction, I say...
...we probably would've dominated with Chiriches at RB TBF;)
COYS

I understand the benefit to the inverted winger approach

The key is having the talent capable of executing this tactic which clearly isn't the case with this Spurs squad.

Diabolical approach by Poch

Players were poor/knackered.

It is Poch who picked them, and Poch who made the wrong subs.

Lennon is better than Lamela. Should have started. Failing that, he should have been on for the 2nd half, not Chadli.

Eriksen RW?? No.

Kane should have gone off for Chadli after an hour.

He got it totally wrong today.

I FUCKING HATE US SOMETIMES!
I love Tottenham Hotspur... the proud history... the PURE, PLAIN LILYWHITE shirt...
AUDERE-EST-FACERE... not this corporate Americanized 'Brand THFC; I WILL' TM (C) bullshit!
We're too busy uploading selfies on instagram to worry about dispatching a team we should be dispatching with ease if we have ANY delusions of grandeur!
we're a bunch of soppy lazy cunts who can't learn their lesson, and who only turn up when it suits them!
we wanna be in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE? fucking hell, they'd tear us a new arsehole EVERY WEDNESDAY!

did I say that?

and if you wanna go by todays offerings

only Hugo, Verts, Fazio and Davies deserve to start next week

maybe even Lamela because he actually tries to score

You keep comparing Paulinhos situation to other players who were poor.

Again, Paulinho has never justified game time. Others have, on numerous occassions, so I understand why they play, even after being poor.

As I said before I am against sacking manager and the most patient and welling to give up a season or two for them to get things right..even more…but today is the clear-as-day poor coaching in front of all of us….
you could see it midweek when Soldado was left out for Lamela..and today Lennon out for Lamela…The WHOLE universe is screaming this is clearly asking for Lennon to come in and he brings him with 6 minutes to go….We are at WHL and CP made an ATTACKING SUB!!!!!! what he does? put Paulinho got Mason? Instead of Lennon Mason to put more bodies up he does like-for-like

Sometimes, you can see small signs telling you when a manager is not that bright…and the last two matches confirmed it to me

:cool:

Lennon for Mason..and leave Bentaleb in the midfield on his own? We had enough trouble getting the ball in the middle without reducing ourselves in there.

I too can see small signs telling me someone ain't so bright...

I completely get what you're saying, but no ... even though the team as a whole were crap and showed no urgency etc ... but Poch does have to share a good bit of responsibility for this performance. He picked the team, and his squad rotation wasn't quite good.

Back
Top Bottom