TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4:30 kickoff here in California. I'll be out all night long in Tijuana, so I plan on showing up at the pub shit housed. Making sure I record the game too, cause I'll be so off my rocker that I'll probably have no clue what's even happening.

4:30 kickoff here in California. I'll be out all night long in Tijuana, so I plan on showing up at the pub shit housed. Making sure I record the game too, cause I'll be so off my rocker that I'll probably have no clue what's even happening.
That’s all right. Most of our fans don’t have a clue what’s happening either.

Care to explain then? Seem like decent blokes to me, love Spurs and are knowledgeable about the game.
Well I disagree with all of those statements and now they’re jumping into bed with the scum. As for ‘knowledge about the game’ fuck off. They read twitter. They are shameless self-publicists taking the bookies coin and cosying up to the scum. Just like everyone knew they would.

Anyway, which one are you?

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...english-players-are-now-the-masters-of-diving

“We have to get diving out of the game,” he said. “I don’t tell my players to dive. I don’t encourage them to dive at all."

The cunts been in charge for so long he's having trouble remembering.

1753454.main_image.gif

fYFo6d2.gif

8430091231_b8b007e3f2_o.gif

LastAbsoluteAlbatross-max-1mb.gif

And I've not even included anything from the master Robert Pires, "The man who brought diving to the PL"

He doesn't give a fuck about diving, he is only trying to sow the seeds that the ref / officials give us fuck all against them.
Not that they need much encoragement though.

Is there part of London where people talk like that? Honestly, I'm catching every other word...

No, nobody talks like that in London. He has a kind of Midlands accent (maybe Nottingham or Stoke) interjected with some London youth culture words (fam and blood) which he uses abnormally and excessively. It's utterly fake and very insulting to the ears.

I'm relaxed about this game. For me it's not even an option for anything else than a perfect day.
We will turn up as we also do at Wembley against the big teams.
Liverpool, Real, Dortmund, Utd......murdered them all. This is going to be a fucking massacre.

Back
Top Bottom