TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone actual enjoy this match?
More than any other.
It’s nerve shredding & is an awful feeling if it goes bent but that’s part of being a supporter. As long as the players give it all & realise how important this particular game is to the fans, then it has no match as a fixture. That’s why the last game against them was such a sickener.

Fucking hell lads, a mate just sent me a link to some Gooners talking about our team.

9319f758c29b130c417ac623c4877a1f.png

:kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand:

After Wengers comments I want a 4-0 win and when Dele scores 4th in 81st minute I want the Klinsmann dive celebration

Let’s bury this lot once and for all

Kane is no stat padder. Hopefully he’ll notch a brace or hat trick against these cunts. He likes to score against muck sides after all.
The funny thing is that he loves a goal or two against this lot. How fucking stupid does that make the daft gooner bastard who took to his keyboard to write that crap?

Your mate needs to go easy on the liquid acid and bath salts. Do you have to bend down to have a conversation with him? Because he’s talking out of his arse.
My mate isn't the one who said that and I take offence that you think I'd hang around with muppets like that. Shame on you

Back
Top Bottom