TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell lads, a mate just sent me a link to some Gooners talking about our team.

9319f758c29b130c417ac623c4877a1f.png

:kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand::kanehand:
Just one reply to that really

The way he talks about our players vs theirs (his views on Kane in particular) is just pure delusion.

Is this what I sound like when I critique Jack Wilshire? But I swear he's an overrated cunt made of glass...
:kanehand:

We all delude ourselves that our players are better than our local rivals. However in our case Kane is the best striker in the league. Eriksen is one of the most influential midfielders, Toby and Vertonghen the best CB partnership...

Jack Wilshere doesn’t get ahead of any of our midfielders.

I know, Joe - I wouldn't normally share it but it came up on my YouTube feed (possibly because of 'Troopz' and previous masturbatory viewings of WoolwichFanTV from the Swansea loss) and couldn't resist seeing what kind of crap he'd come out with.

Even by his standards, he talks a lot of shit here.
No, thanks for sharing. I asked a question on another thread and you’ve answered it for me. I knew this wouldn’t end well.

Going to be a stress-fest for me. Won’t even be happy with a 1-0 or 2-1 tbh.

For once, can we just bang 4 past them please, set a new record for 200 ‘olé’ passes strung together in a row and for Wenger to sign a 9 year extension at half time.

I don’t ask for much

Back
Top Bottom