TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm thinking 4-0 or 5-0 and an easy win.
I'm relaxed about this game. For me it's not even an option for anything else than a perfect day.
We will turn up as we also do at Wembley against the big teams.
Liverpool, Real, Dortmund, Utd......murdered them all. This is going to be a fucking massacre.
inf

See this as well, for a long time we didn’t register, now this is all they have to cling to.

The players would be seen as twats to get involved in such a photograph (I guess they were unaware or endorse what's written on the shirt). So have no idea whats going on. For the fat faced hairy dyke, little brains , little club.

C-F22W3XoAAP3mK.jpg
Moments before he was pushed off.

Last edited:
The players would be seen as twats to get involved in such a photograph (I guess they were unaware or endorse what's written on the shirt). So have no idea whats going on. For the fat faced hairy dyke, little brains , little club.

C-F22W3XoAAP3mK.jpg
Moments before he was pushed off.

I hadn't seen the word bellow the '8' till I looked at this spoiler I just assumed it said "All the Pies".

There was this amount of positivity on the match thread in November.....

I’ve no idea how anyone can be relaxed about this, or be sure we’ll win it.

Because Woolwich are fucking shit away from home.

Though in recent years Wembley does seem like a second home to them.

Because Woolwich are fucking shit away from home.

Though in recent years Wembley does seem like a second home to them.
There’s always a reason that we’ll destroy them though. Injuries, form, lack of goals, crap defence, mental manager, etc. However....

There’s always a reason that we’ll destroy them though. Injuries, form, lack of goals, crap defence, mental manager, etc. However....

If we cannot beat this shit shower on Saturday we don’t deserve top 4, it’a beating the mid to lower table sides that get us Champions League, consistently beat those pretty much guarantees top 4 finish.

Haha. That’s every match thread.

It’s like letting Mark Lawrenson loose on the Scouse fixtures. He finds it impossible to predict a loss.

So by now we have maximum points at home and average 4-5 goals a game at Wembley.......
Think we might have dropped a few points on our travels.

Got to be positive!!

Destroy this Arse hole of self righteous cretins that support this shit . An insipid fan base deserve to rot in their comic importance.
They are on a fragile delusional ride after their signings , Fat Sams spanking and Wembley being lucky.
Show them what it feels to die with
80 0000 real support tearing into them. Let them rot in their piss. This is their cup final but our victory. If we play to our best they won't live with us .

Destroy this Arse hole of self righteous cretins that support this shit . An insipid fan base deserve to rot in their comic importance.
They are on a fragile delusional ride after their signings , Fat Sams spanking and Wembley being lucky.
Show them what it feels to die with
80 0000 real support tearing into them. Let them rot in their piss. This is their cup final but our victory. If we play to our best they won't live with us .

Well Fidel, allowing for your colourful language... I fucking agree.

Can't wait for this, and yes i have said this on several occasions, but this is a HUUUUGE game. Losing for us is not catastrophic, but them losing is.

Nuff said. It will be midnight here in Sydney when the game kicks off, and the neighbours better buy ear muffs.

Put em to the sword lads. #COYS...

He doesn't give a fuck about diving, he is only trying to sow the seeds that the ref / officials give us fuck all against them.
Not that they need much encoragement though.

No doubt, but if you're gonna try that mind game shit don't fill your pretense with so much hypocrisy that you get laughed out the room.

Everyone knows Wenger has fucking lost it. Zero credibility. He's about 6 months from wandering into the press confrence in a dressing gown and slippers and then shitting himself.

Well Fidel, allowing for your colourful language... I fucking agree.

Can't wait for this, and yes i have said this on several occasions, but this is a HUUUUGE game. Losing for us is not catastrophic, but them losing is.

Nuff said. It will be midnight here in Sydney when the game kicks off, and the neighbours better buy ear muffs.

Put em to the sword lads. #COYS...

KO is 11:30 PM ha.
Don't miss the first 30 mate or you'll be spewing.

With the exception of the citeh collapse and the mystifying performance against the goons we have been getting back to last years standards, and the manure and LFC results confirm that we are a bugger of a team to play at the moment. Toby's return is only going to make us stronger defensively and with Alli and Eriksen hitting form we have better support for Harry and Sonny. If Wanyama can regain last seasons form, we should rip the league up in the last dozen games.
Just a pity this didn't happen 10 games ago.

I see no reason why we shouldn't finish these last games undefeated, as long as form holds.

Just watched Flav Flav 's interview on Cunt Fan TV.

Not sure how he kept his hands in his pockets tbh, maximum restraint. Crucial Robbie epitomises how very little self awareness that lot have.

If you get paid a lot of money to put a bunch of highly emotional and inflammatory people in the public eye, then don't be surprised if people want to chin you.

Just watched Flav Flav 's interview on Cunt Fan TV.

Not sure how he kept his hands in his pockets tbh, maximum restraint. Crucial Robbie epitomises how very little self awareness that lot have.

If you get paid a lot of money to put a bunch of highly emotional and inflammatory people in the public eye, then don't be surprised if people want to chin you.
link?

I reckon Poch will go with the same side that started against the Scouse whiners. I'd prefer Big Vic over Dier but Wanyama played on Weds so doubt he will.

Keep Toby, Lamela, Winks and maybe Lucas Moura on the bench. I think the subs might decide the game but we shall see.

Smash the fucking Goon bastards!!!

Kiss of death!!
hilarious how the chicken shit cunts are doing all this posing outside of Wembley when noone is there - bet I don't see a single red scarf or shirt between when I get on the tube at Greenwich tomorrow morning and when I leave Greenwich on the way home after

Back
Top Bottom