Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never forget...

AVB-looks-after-Paulinho-got-sent-off.gif

I won't forget that cheating, diving buck toothed littl cunt Suarez getting us down to ten men either!
:angryscouser:

Agreed. Looks like the Euro performances seem to have opened a few peoples eyes but I'm not fussed. Makes it all the better when their teams go up against us and can't get the better of Walker and Rose.
Lovely to see Townsend frustrated by the two of them (plus a bonus Lamela nutmeg) on Saturday.
If opposition incorrectly think they're a weak link, then so be it.

Now a real weak-link fullback is someone like Moreno...
:llorishowudoin:

Just managed to get a ticket for this, can't wait, never seen Spurs play Liverpool live before!

Going to be in the pub for half 11 and a spurs 5-1 win Kane (2), Janssen, Alli, Lamela. At least one of these predictions will be right!

:allitongue:

Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool
Competition : Premier League
Date : Saturday 27th August 2016
Time : 12.30pm
Venue : White Hart Lane

My Line-up : Vorm - Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose - Dier - Wanyama - Lamela - Dele - Eriksen - Kane.

Expected Line-up : As Above.

Score Prediction : 2 - 1 win.

Go top for at least a couple of hours. :coys:
Do you know a decent website to watch the match?

I read somewhere Simon Mignolets last 5 shots on target were 5 goals conceded.

So expect a masterclass from him on saturday.

Cant believe the title of this thread..... Modern Football has won.

Bin dipping rat munching phlegm gargling grief monkeys.

it's funny because you're on ignore.. and I've never even had a run in with you. Are you going to the game? if you leave early.. you'll get to Watford in good time.

Back
Top Bottom