Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last 8 matches vs Victims at White Hart Lane have seen Spurs win 5 draw 1 and lost 2.

4 of those victories were won with the same score line, which I reckon will be repeated on Saturday.

Can you guess what it is?

:wanyama:

2-1!!
:freundgoal:

Both goals scored by Marcus Edwards in the last two minutes!

This mob are playing tomorrow night in the shit pot cup against Burton Albion. Plopp says he is not going to make wholesale changes, which is nice of him. "We will make changes but not big changes, it is not really likely we change seven or eight positions," 4 days is enough time between games but their defence could probably do with longer than that on working out how to prevent our movement.

Karren Brady's bunch(of twats).
Italian Espresso Drinkers FC.
Arab state marketing vehicle formerly known as Man city.
Elton John's men.
Naaridge City.
Northern Horse Beaters.

Just a few of the alternative names given to our opponents in the match thread titles last season.
:levywhoa:

All i did was leave out one letter. :pritchardeyes:

Yeah but the Northern Horse Beaters and subsequent gifs had me in stitches. I remember some one doctored their club crest.

I don't know man, when it comes to Liverpool I get nervous as fuck
Never forget...

AVB-looks-after-Paulinho-got-sent-off.gif

That we're head & shoulders above all others

I can't stand the dippers . Any win will do
No mistakes and take our chances, we will win-simple. We have set roots from last season and are looking solid. Last seasons experiences will take us a long way. Both Wanyama and Janssen can only improve us. With Alli, Dembele and Son to step in also, happy days as far as Im concern.

WE WIN = we send out a message... we're the real deal and ain't going anywhere.

WE DRAW = same result as last year, so as you were. Onwards and upwards.

WE DARE LOSE = All hell breaks loose and it's a relegation scrap for us this season!

Just your regular Weekend following Spurs I guess!

Typical punditry really. Basically, someone who doesn't watch Spurs week in week out but has watched him every now and then and happens to base his opinion off of one game he saw a year or so ago where he may have made a mistake.
I've said it elsewhere that some fans/pundits that aren't aligned to Spurs have got their perceptions of Walker and Rose still stuck in 2012. Haven't clued on that they are actually very good full backs these days.

I've said it elsewhere that some fans/pundits that aren't aligned to Spurs have got their perceptions of Walker and Rose still stuck in 2012. Haven't clued on that they are actually very good full backs these days.
Agreed. Looks like the Euro performances seem to have opened a few peoples eyes but I'm not fussed. Makes it all the better when their teams go up against us and can't get the better of Walker and Rose.

Back
Top Bottom