Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even the BBC text said we deserved to win.

The BBC!
Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Hopefully Pape has now learnt to not jump into the crowd when celebrating!!!

I know we’re a young team, but we do pick up some daft cards!
That was overzealous from the ref. You see players do that 100 times every weekend and far more often than not, they get away with it.

Why does everyone keep saying this ffs lol

Hardly smash and grab, we were better than Brighton in pretty much every aspect today - the only thing Brighton managed to do better than us is press and play out of the ours over the course of the match

Wasn't the greatest performance I'll give you that but Brighton setup really well off the ball and setup traps all over the park but we were pretty much mostly on top for the majority.

am.png

stats1.png

stats2.png
This is the first game I've not been able to watch for reasons. I decided, against my better judgement, to follow the game solely on here. I was left with the impression that we played worse than if we decided to field just one player, and that player was my nan whose Parkinson's isn't half coming on a tad.

To then see the above is comical in the extreme because my nan did a fair bit better than I would have thought

This is one fucking mental season.

Had the Chelsea game petered out without the injuries I have no doubt we'd be top, since then it's been one fucking shit show after another and yet... we are seven points off the top. With everyone in the top five needing to play each other again, mostly. It's going to be some run in.
Don't do it to yourself mate!

We're not gonna take 9 points more than City, or 8 points more than Liverpool in 16 games!

He's never going to improve if he's reading TFC match threads whilst on the pitch.
I'm not employed as an emotional support counsellor, someone with a credible CV needs to work with him.
If he needs a 5G network, I'm there for him
are you intentionally missing the point?

you literally only posted on the match thread
to dig at him (you've done this before). You contributed nothing else but to say he's not playing well again (nothing about the game, nothing about team performance, nothing about substitutes, just nothing).

Yes you're only saying that on this forum but the equivalent of you in the stadium would be moaning at every bad touch and telling anyone that would hear how bad he's playing. That in turn leads to a general lack of support from our fans and contributes to the player "lack of confidence" that you yourself spoke of.

You've basically turned into that exact type of fan you claimed you disliked all these years on here and you don't even know it

Fuck you all and your 'paper over cracks' and 'we were lucky' and 'we played shit' and 'smash and grab'.

Some of you fuckers had us down for relegation before the season!

All us sensible people - yeah that's right, I'm sensible - know we're not the finished article and know we'll ride our luck at times.

Just fucking enjoy the ride! #COYS
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Back
Top Bottom