Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jaynola Jaynola - Clearly not enjoying the win... Gone on a kissing spree the saucy little flirt. 😘

Everyone is delighted with the three points, mate....Nicking them in the last minute makes it even more sweet for most of us.

fried-chicken-chicken.gif

The only pleasure you seem to take from it is some warped, twisted opportunity to wind up other fans.

Chill the fuck out for once, yeah? :)

Everyone is delighted with the three points, mate....Nicking them in the last minute makes it even more sweet for most of us.

The only pleasure you seem to take from it is some warped, twisted opportunity to wind up other fans.

Chill the fuck out for once, yeah? :)

Fuck off down the pub, cunto..... No-one cares.

Reading your last post it's completely evident that you're nothing more than what you just accused me of.

I'm pleased if that's the case. I don't recall Werner putting anything in that was as accurate as Son's just now. But happy if I'm missing some. Son's running and passing seemed to make the difference today, though. Especially in the final 10 mins.

I don’t thi k you missed anything but Werner’s been a decent job out there too, has a couple of assists etc. He also makes a lot of runs - like the one the set Son free for the goal. That was probably the only time in the game we got either of them in behind like that.

Son’s more likely to score for sure. But as for the rest, I think they are very similar

Seriously?????

How deeply unpleasant of you. :ange-confused:
You do know that when Polio was a prevalent disease prior to treatment, that was the only remedy?
Therefore, given the ineptitude of his performance prior to the one thing he did right during his time on the pitch - the analogy is a comparable measure of physical ineptitude he was displaying. Almost all of his interventions prior to the goal were remarkably sub standard in control and execution.

You poor fey little emotional weakling
I weep for you. And condemn myself for how I broke your heart.

So you think his "confidence is in tatters" yet the only 2 contributions you made during the match thread (as you've done before) is to point out something bad Johnson did.

You think that kind of 'support' will boost his confidence?
He's never going to improve if he's reading TFC match threads whilst on the pitch.
I'm not employed as an emotional support counsellor, someone with a credible CV needs to work with him.
If he needs a 5G network, I'm there for him

Didn't see the game as I was moving house and that's quite a stress process so thought I'd take myself away from the game (maybe one of a dozen games I've missed in 10 years, may I add..even through the Portuguese (both) and Italian terrorists tenures), so I've just managed to watch a 4 minute highlight reel..

The biggest take away from those shorts clips is that these players absolutely wear that shirt with pride and commitment. It's incredibly satisfying and just beautiful to see this squad feeding off the crowd and giving it back to the supporters too.

I'm really enjoying this journey under this manager, and group of players.

We've only just begun
:ange-clap:

Back
Top Bottom