Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do know that when Polio was a prevalent disease prior to treatment, that was the only remedy?
Therefore, given the ineptitude of his performance prior to the one thing he did right during his time on the pitch - the analogy is a comparable measure of physical ineptitude he was displaying. Almost all of his interventions prior to the goal were remarkably sub standard in control and execution.

You poor fey little emotional weakling
I weep for you. And condemn myself for how I broke your heart.
You've got the social skills of a dinosaur, haven't you?

You do know that when Polio was a prevalent disease prior to treatment, that was the only remedy?
Therefore, given the ineptitude of his performance prior to the one thing he did right during his time on the pitch - the analogy is a comparable measure of physical ineptitude he was displaying. Almost all of his interventions prior to the goal were remarkably sub standard in control and execution.

You poor fey little emotional weakling
I weep for you. And condemn myself for how I broke your heart.

How the fuck did this thread get from a 96th minute winner to Polio?

Not sure I understand all the Werner hate considering he’s got two assists (should be three including Udogie goal) in four games?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

He’s decent rotation option considering the loan/permanent fee.
Werner has been good for us this far!

One of the few wingers we got that actually attacks his fullback, and regularly beats him!

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

Tottenham legend kane but made a big fuss leaving. Part of the problem us not winning champions league. Selfish desire to start the final but come back from injury. Moura shpuld have started that game as was on fire.
That was Poch's fault, NO-ONE in the squad should have been picking the team for him.

There's times and places to question the manager, the biggest match in the club's history wasn't then.

Great 3pts after a very disappointing start. Soft penno and nearly 25 Mins gone b4 we got into gear. Great goal from Sarr, really well taken and a great winner as well.
A good win, against a decent team , who made us really struggle at times. We seem to have lost our ability to play out from the back and beat the press, hopefully Bissoumas return helps address this.
Thought Werner was a bit unlucky to go off, but he had to to accommodate Son, played well enough, probably the pick of our forward line up to that point. Kulu was poor , but had an influential patch up to and Inc the goal.
Johnson was real poor up to scoring the goal, but on the break with plenty of grass in front of him he showed some of that Forest form from last yr.
It might not have been our best performance and we made hard work of it, but got there in the end and another important 3 pts. Coys.

His subs were wild, we were playing well and on top…. Bet we don’t see five players switched again in a hurry

Hojberg fuck me. What on earth is he doing? Don’t put him in the squad, woeful

Back
Top Bottom