Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (2nd November)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A result that masks a shite preformance.

Give me kane mason Bentlab naughton rose walker and fuck of the overseas mediocrity get rid of capoue Dembele Ade and a few others

FLY ON THE WALL: Roy Keane's post match team talk ........ "When ya hit someone ya fuckin hit him fukin' proper like, not like dat ya fucnkin' pussy ya, yer a fuckin' pussy. What are ya, ?" "I'm a pussy boss" What kind of pussy are ya ?" "I'm a fuckin' pussy boss" " Dat's fuckin better dan, not fuck off da lot of yaz".
...and I just hope his pre-match talk contained the words; "It's only Tottenham!"

Haha ... yeah, bud ... totally feeling better.
All that negativity was starting to really creep on me, but ... man I am so relieved after Kane's goal ... not a great performance, but still ... very important 3 points.

COYS!

United have won the leagues winning ugly, as I say its NEVER going to be easy its going to be an ugly season I think, and a big turnaround today, Poch has been patient with Ade, now he knows Kane is his man

Where are the Kane smileys Admin Admin ?
here's one;
vlcsnap-2011-04-22-00h30m57s48.png

We really need to get confidence from this. Just look at Toon. But overall at the end of the season we need a clear out. I am sick of hearing pundits saying we have a strong squad. NO WE DONT! Please can we have some more players with the desire and passion of Harry Kane and Ryan Mason?
Don't forget Andros Townsend :levyeyes:

Just a small note, I thought our fans were excellent tonight, I could hear our fans over theirs for the majority of the match despite us being cack, we should be more like that at home

Keane's face after the winner went in, need a GIF of that.

Thank the lord we where playing the only team in the league that are more of a joke than us. If God hates Spurs, then he must despise Villa.

Back
Top Bottom