Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (2nd November)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go fuck yourself cunty bollocks, woo hoo normally means someone is happy and I'm fucking buzzing right now!

You are the tit that has been melting all thread.

Fickle prick.
Turn him off, it's fucking hilarious watching the child hitting dislike on all your posts. Trust me it's a real joy when you do it. It's like watching Harry Kane score a hat-trick against the goons - in each half.
It's that good

We really need to get confidence from this. Just look at Toon. But overall at the end of the season we need a clear out. I am sick of hearing pundits saying we have a strong squad. NO WE DONT! Please can we have some more players with the desire and passion of Harry Kane and Ryan Mason?

We really need to get confidence from this. Just look at Toon. But overall at the end of the season we need a clear out. I am sick of hearing pundits saying we have a strong squad. NO WE DONT! Please can we have some more players with the desire and passion of Harry Kane and Ryan Mason?

Mason really gets stuck in - superb little player, fought for 3 of the others today

I agree. Let's play more of the youth who have some desire.

Can't really comprehend what just happened, pretty sure Villa must be feeling the same...

Maybe this is the game we needed to get some fire into our players and kick on now.

Harry Kane is a legend already in my view. A real talent, a natural goal scorer and Spurs through and through, he is the nemesis of everything bad about our club. He should be the first name on the team sheet in my view.

We did not deserve 3 points today though. Villa are hard done by, overall we were ....how should I put this? Worryingly bad. The points paint over the cracks.
It does. Just means Poch will say what a great spirit, character and all that. I feel like I did last year when AVB was on his way out. I don't want us to scrape a win against ten man Villa. I want a team with some spine and fight and pace and tempo from the off. I was going to say I want my Tottenham back, but Cyril Knowles is dead, Joe Kinnear has a dodgy ticker and Gilly is just too old.

FLY ON THE WALL: Roy Keane's post match team talk ........ "When ya hit someone ya fuckin hit him fukin' proper like, not like dat ya fucnkin' pussy ya, yer a fuckin' pussy. What are ya, ?" "I'm a pussy boss" What kind of pussy are ya ?" "I'm a fuckin' pussy boss" " Dat's fuckin better dan, now fuck off da lot of yaz".

Someone call the cops, because that was daylight robbery...

...against 10 men... who have lost 56 on the bounce... damn right!

"It is better to win aiming low than to fail aiming high. And we of Spurs have
set our sights very low, so low in fact that even victory will have in it an echo of Spursiness."

NOT BILL NICK.

Feeling better now Singh?? you almost melted earlier!! "not why i decided to support spurs" its not a decision its a calling my friend!!

Great celebrations, Younes being held back from going into the fans!
Haha ... yeah, bud ... totally feeling better.
All that negativity was starting to really creep on me, but ... man I am so relieved after Kane's goal ... not a great performance, but still ... very important 3 points.

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom