Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (2nd November)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sacking the manager won't fix anything. Squad needs a rebuild as there is absolutely no balance or system. We just have a load of players that like to play centrally and crap wing backs

I agree that sacking the manager would be a poor option, but does Poch use a Tombola to pick his team? It's like Football Manager when you keep changing your team in the hope you get a performance.

Sacking the manager won't fix anything. Squad needs a rebuild as there is absolutely no balance or system. We just have a load of players that like to play centrally and crap wing backs
Yeah but sacking the board (aka Levy) might ... if he doesn't back the hell up Poch soon (starting maybe in Jan.).

Sherwood is a cunt who didn't deserve to be our manager but that doesn't make this untrue.

Everything will be okay...

dqamq.jpg

Yes, terrible apathy. How do we change it cause as you say it is everywhere.

I guess we need a plan, a direct & concrete plan, guidance from the people at the top & a willing to show that they believe in our future, the players & the fans & allow us to believe too!. Not just a player trading company. Getting young in for potential sell on value. I guess this is for another thread, apologies people. I've just can't remember when I've ever felt so detached form Spurs

On the positive if we keep this shite up at least ENIC will put their hand in their pocket come Jan.

Back
Top Bottom