Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (2nd November)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coming off what many said was the worst season they'd ever seen at Tottenham we spent 24m pounds on five players who have barely figured in the starting lineup and were clearly back ups to our manager's first choices. Time is a flat circle and Poch is just another patsy that Levy will eventually dispatch.

So Painfull to watch shocking Soldado Ade Capoue Kaboul. only Mason want to wear the shirt Aston Villa are all over us Its Relegation form simple as that even the teams like Burnley are going to turn us over

It's got to the point where I find myself reading comments on Spurs' facebook page and nodding in agreement, this team has sucked all positivity out of me. I need a break from football.

Sacking the manager won't fix anything. Squad needs a rebuild as there is absolutely no balance or system. We just have a load of players that like to play centrally and crap wing backs

Back
Top Bottom