Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

10543634_10152675405277784_8153465291436997273_n.jpg

:levywhoa:

:avbpray:

cahspur cahspur
Have you seen that Kono is making noises about a move to the fucking spammers? What a fall from grace..

No, but that's honestly heartbreaking to hear. Would be tough to stomach for me, even if we got Griezmann.

cahspur cahspur
Oh and Rodriguez to Madrid looks a done deal for 70 million..only those cunts would pay that much for a bench warmer

Haha I think he'll start as their attacking central mid unless they plan on entirely foregoing a defensive mid for Modric and Kroos. Strange acquisition for them for sure, despite his immense talent.

Haha I think he'll start as their attacking central mid unless they plan on entirely foregoing a defensive mid for Modric and Kroos. Strange acquisition for them for sure, despite his immense talent.

Indeed, with their acquisitions every summer they seem to be unable to decide on a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1.

Indeed, with their acquisitions every summer they seem to be unable to decide on a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1.

Unfortunately (for the sake of the game as a whole), I think much of it has to do with politics. Case in point, Perez' cornerstone in his platform for reelection was the Bale acquisition. Not delivering the hottest young talents in Europe on a yearly basis is deemed as a fall in stock in the eyes of their supporters.

Players should be inducted into FIFA's Hall of Fame merely for lasting three consecutive years at that club if they play midfield or forward. A truly incredible feat whenever someone does so.

If his release clause is 25M, that is more than fair for a player of his caliber and shouldn't be a problem for a club at our level considering we officially haven't spent anything yet and have a decent amount of outgoing possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom