Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jim White is all excited, cant say much else.

Lambert is a very good player, and a scouser I believe, but does strike me as an odd one for them to target

If it's a package deal with Lallana, the real figures may not be known. Pay more for Lambert and less for Lallana as WinterWarrior WinterWarrior suggested a page or two ago.

Still don't see why they would accept less for Lallana though.

With Jay Rodriguez out regardless, and that Osvaldo still elsewhere, they'd have no strikers left

Still don't see why they would accept less for Lallana though.

With Jay Rodriguez out regardless, and that Osvaldo still elsewhere, they'd have no strikers left

Maybe to do with signing on fees and sell on clauses (not for Lambert). Say LFC offer £35 mill for the two, and Saints can cut it up anyway they want? I don't know. You are dead right about it leaving them without strikers.

Back
Top Bottom