The reason Benteke fell through

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really....Ive seen no quotes whatsoever from anyone at the club saying we were even after Benteke.

Did we even bid? Fucking LOL "terms agreed, wages agreed blaaaaaaaaaah blaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Whos the fucking WUM you wannabe ITK twat...

Benteke put in a transfer request. He was there for the taking. Levy flinched. Got ovah ?

Time to get City on the horn. Dzeko is salty n ready to move

Benteke put in a transfer request, but we didnt bid (as claimed by CB) we didnt agree terms (as claimed by CB) we didnt agree wages (as claimed by CB) the deal wasnt done (as claimed by CB) and he didnt have a medical (as claimed by CB)

Neither of us know what exactly happened. That is a fact

The single fact here was the transfer request

spurs were interested

If levy moves like he did on Paulinho, I'm pretty confident we would have addressed Spurs far and away biggest need.

Have to hand it to you CB. You've got Internet wind-ups down to an art form. I'm starting to think you're really studying a phd in psychology and we are your project

I know what happened....he signed an extension at Villa.

Meaning CB is fucking full of shit, like every other sad cunt pretending they know shit they

I'm not implying I know shit.

I just wanted Benteke and levy had the opportunity.

I think we'll regret not make a moving. But I got no crystal ball like you and we'll see if missing out on Benteke burns us this year n the next

Back
Top Bottom