The reason Benteke fell through

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

XEUvZ4D.gif

Your money might be, but it boils down to the same thing - Levy won't put his out for the wages.

I sincerely doubt he would pay his wages too. I also haven't put any actual money on it because that would be silly.

But if were going to have a thread about buying Inrahimovic...I'm putting theoretical money on Higuain! :D

FFS

If only Levy moved as quickly on a Striker as he did on Paulinho

I love that signing but Spurs need a Striker so much more Benteke would have been god damn perfect

For me , time to hit up City again and get Dzeko on the cheap. Definitely odd man out and probably the best option out there

I've just had a DM saying Soldado is now 'the one'

Basically what has happened is they are just narrowing down targets until eventually they get one right and say I told you

Back
Top Bottom