The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it is sad but I still blame Hoddle for their rise.Got them to a cup final and if he wasn't there no Gullit if he wasn't there no Viali him no Zola it goes on....missed 4 Games home and away since 87 it's the match I truly get up for....COYS..

I know it is sad but I still blame Hoddle for their rise.Got them to a cup final and if he wasn't there no Gullit if he wasn't there no Viali him no Zola it goes on....missed 4 Games home and away since 87 it's the match I truly get up for....COYS..
I know a family of Chelsea fans (Grandad a ST since 50's) he says exactly the same. I have to say it urks on me to this day when I hear Hoddle talking about Chelsea, he loves them and they love him.

I know a family of Chelsea fans (Grandad a ST since 50's) he says exactly the same. I have to say it urks on me to this day when I hear Hoddle talking about Chelsea, he loves them and they love him.
Best mate is Chelsea grew up on the same street I used to go there and he to WHL...Got him on video climbing the fence in the park lane when Roberts scored in 84....he went on to work for them so whenever he starts I have him.

No idea that was a link to a vid.....
Just a sad plastic fanTV thing, cringe as fuck.

Bet that banner was up for a grand total of 10 seconds. Get the shot, get it down. Bricking it.

Would have loved some proper Tottenham rude girl to have come bowling over and punched her in the tits.

Losing Alli , we need to change things a little and thats a good thing.
If UTD win it's the thought of Chelsea fans thinking they ended our season I simply cannot deal with.

Chelsea's cant handle any team that is full on at em. if we play to the level we have recently shown, there is no reason why cant get all 3 points. They are an average to decent side and are beatable. Both, recent comments should motivate us more than ever and hopefully if LC lose at Utd. .... COYS

Where theres hope theres a PL to be won?

I was really not looking forward to see utter drosses like Son, Chadli and co in starting lineup. They massively weakens our team and right now even 2nd place finish is no longer secure.

This is what annoys me.. Slating the players before the match. Chadli was one of our most consistent players last season, and has scored important goals this season. Son is new to the team, new to the league but still puts 100% in when he plays. He hasn't had a full preseason under Poch yet, just look how Lamela started, now look at him.

Alli will be a miss, but we have players capable of coming in and still helping us win.

Back
Top Bottom