The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can Dele have three amazing games in a row? I would be pleasantly surprised if he did it again tomorrow.
Reality is catching up with me. Any kind of win will be awesome.

We're favourites to win this....... now, not so confident, Can't believe they can be as bad as they were against Everton, so hope we're not the victims of a backlash. But we have to win if we are going to make people sit up and notice. The one thing I don't want is for us to play brilliantly and for them to catch us on a sucker punch.

Last edited:
Even Poch is trolling them, they have started a thread about it :roflmao:

The fans are bigger at Spurs | Bluemoon MCFC | The leading Manchester City forum

th_emot-bait-taken-cycle.gif
I really can't see Poch saying something like that. Maybe he meant their crowds? Is there a source for this Manc hysteria?

We're favourites to win this....... now, not so confident, Can't believe they can be as bad as they were against Everton, so hope we're ot the victims of a backlash. But we have to win if we are going to make people sit up and notice. The one thing I don't want is for us to play brilliantly and for them to catch us on a sucker punch.
We will be fine Mrs P our boys have that will to win in their eyes! COYS

Ha Ha, we've really pissed them off. The thick cunts can't see they're having their nipples tweaked. Dimmest fans in England. And an endangered species. I expect Chris Packham to do a documentary on them soon.

Well, all this media hype is obviously bs- it'll be a tough game I'm sure, especially after a 4-0 line last week.
Hate seeing the team talked up unnecessarily. Good thing most of us are wiser than that these days.

Anyways, let's put out as much the same team as we did against Chelsea:

Hugo
Dier-Toby-Wimmer
Kyle-Wanyama-Dembele-Rose
Dele-Eriksen
Kane

Son, Winks and Sissoko for subs.

If we remain focused on the task at hand and match our effort from last time, we should be able to shut them down. I'm excited to see what Wimmer can do with the opportunity that Jan's injury has afforded him.

Speaking with City supporters. They do not fancy this and expect a score draw. They also suggested, if they can turn it on they can get the win. They don't fancy it yet, do not expect to lose?

Closer the KO the more I feel we are getting the result. I cant see us not winning?
They cant defend for Toffee or should I say against the toffees.

Pep probably asked Poch to say that so there would be a tiny chance that you might actually hear something from his fans.
Emirates Mk 2

Pep, Conte and Klopp alway whipping up the crowd and begging for some noise.

Back
Top Bottom