The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite right

46362187.jpg
Whats he like on crosses

Who'd have been happy with 8pts from Watford, Southampton, Chelsea and WBA?
Id have thought that would be good going.

Who'd have laughed if someone predicted we would have taken 12pts, scored 16 goals, conceded 2 and completely outplayed Chelsea in every part of the pitch?

Yes, there will be blips, but for crying out loud, just take off the reigns and fuck caution for once. Enjoy it and laud it, we've waited long enough to feel this way.
If this is not the time to believe we can go to Eastlands and spank City, then there never will be a time.

No its not a given....never is. But why is it always the next game. Ive heard so many times that if we win this next "must win I will start to believe".

But will you? Or will you wait til next week? Sunderland are fighting for survival after all, thats never easy......and dont forget we've still got to go to Anfield. Maybe wait to see if beat Liverpool first?

Shake it off Yids, and let yourself bask in THFC. Win lose or draw tomorrow, things are changing.
Great times.
You've gone from Victor Meldrew to Jess Day. I love it!

Embrace in all that is happy clappy!

Who'd have laughed if someone predicted we would have taken 12pts, scored 16 goals, conceded 2 and completely outplayed Chelsea in every part of the pitch?

Yes, there will be blips, but for crying out loud, just take off the reigns and fuck caution for once. Enjoy it and laud it, we've waited long enough to feel this way.
If this is not the time to believe we can go to Eastlands and spank City, then there never will be a time.

No its not a given....never is. But why is it always the next game. Ive heard so many times that if we win this next "must win I will start to believe".

But will you? Or will you wait til next week? Sunderland are fighting for survival after all, thats never easy......and dont forget we've still got to go to Anfield. Maybe wait to see if beat Liverpool first?

Shake it off Yids, and let yourself bask in THFC. Win lose or draw tomorrow, things are changing.
Great times.
THIS!!!
tumblr_nhinw8DSka1r8e765o4_400.gif

Great times.

Great post! Only thing I'm slightly worried about is I was looking to post the picture from braveheart where he gives his freedom speech, as I found what you wrote really inspirational....
Then when I googled it he has fucking sky blue and white face paint on!!!!!
:pochfacepalm:

Great post! Only thing I'm slightly worried about is I was looking to post the picture from braveheart where he gives his freedom speech, as I found what you wrote really inspirational....
Then when I googled it he has fucking sky blue and white face paint on!!!!!
:pochfacepalm:

It's a Saltire

Ask Sausage Vince

A saltire is a cross. If I remember correctly Mel went with a half blue, half white approach. Kind of like one of those disgusting half rangers, half real madrid kits

Do you get half Rangers half Celtic scarves in Glasgow?

Just asking.......

Took a brief look at Blue Moon to see what the City fans are expecting:
Mark my words, we will win and win this game handsomely, just like against Barcelona.

We've our backs against the wall at the moment, but tomorrow is the day we retaliate and retaliate with style and swagger, which will make the other top 6 sides reach for the bog roll.

Confident then.
But here is a response from another:

I will mark your words. Personally, I see two scenarios: dry, or with lube. Hope I'm wrong, since in either case I (we) will be the passive recipient. And I'm all for broadening my horizons, etc., but not just tomorrow, if poss, thanks.

I personally think we'll be much too much for them. I expect them to make a go of it early on but once we score that will be the end of any resistance and we'll brush them aside.

Took a brief look at Blue Moon to see what the City fans are expecting:

Confident then.
But here is a response from another:

I personally think we'll be much too much for them. I expect them to make a go of it early on but once we score that will be the end of any resistance and we'll brush them aside.

I reckon if we get the early goal again no reason we can't win this 0-4....

Time to deliver a monumental statement of intent and continue this remarkable run of form

The Pep jocks are vulnerable at the back and we've already smashed them once this season

Same team as today

3:1 win - Ade with all 5

COYS

You seem to have upset someone on Bluemoon.
I just looked at spuds forum/match thread, apparently we are called "Abu Dhabi FC" and we are crap and this is the easiest three points they will get. And they wonder why they are known for being deluded bastards who never win fuck all!

They are overrated, they think they are so much better than us, yet, City win and we are level on points, seems a bit at odds with the general narrative. God I hope we smash these big headed bastards!
:allitongue:

It will be close I suspect. They are not a real football club. Bought their way to the top. Rubbish, arrogant supporters as well. Their away fans are nothing on United supporters.

:D
Their supporters have been shite at the Lane. Earlier this year the first 10mins was the loudest I could remember them being, nothing special but were audible but they had one song, that Guardiola one. They were quick to stop signing it as it was clear their manager was being taken to the cleaners before their very eyes.

Even Durham was writing them off and, terrifyingly, bigging us up as best he can, given his condition*. Dissecting their ageing, unmotivated squad and ripping Peppe le Peu a new one.

Joked with Paddy Power about Sheikhty being favourites and touting us at 5/2. (Other bookmakers are available, and may even offer a better price).

This is a very bad omen.

However, as we have now reached peak form and formation, while they are in disarray, I'm going with a scratch free 2-0.

*Cunt

Not an easy place to go despite the media now trying to paint them as in complete disarray, they've only lost once at home this season.

Make that twice after Saturday though, 1-3.

Back
Top Bottom