The Mighty Spurs - Abu Dhabi FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jamie Redknapp said a Spurs win was this weekends banker.... It's getting ridicilous now. They're 3 points behind us and they've got a front three consisting of David Silva, Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne for fuck sake.

Yes I can see us winning but the media have gone completely off their rocker in relation to City and Guardiola.

Jamie Redknapp said a Spurs win was this weekends banker.... It's getting ridicilous now. They're 3 points behind us and they've got a front three consisting of David Silva, Sergio Aguero and Kevin De Bruyne for fuck sake.

Yes I can see us winning but the media have gone completely off their rocker in relation to City and Guardiola.

They're just building us up for a fall. You know it. "Bottling Spurs Choke At Brilliant City".

Their forum is interesting, although most of them don't feel that confident they seem to be under the strange illusion that it might be okay because we aren't a big counter attacking side. A number of teams have bitch slapped them on the counter.

What they fail to realise though is that we don't really let teams attack us much in the first place. It's us who will be in their half most of the game. And we create all kinds of chances against such a weak defense. And actually, we are capable of beating teams on the counter attack anyway, even though it is not usual approach.

I really hope we score in the first 25 minutes because if we do we could really make them look amateur with a big score line. What is their worst defeat since they started their financial doping?

They're just building us up for a fall. You know it. "Bottling Spurs Choke At Brilliant City".

It's a mixture of certain type of people taking just a bit too much enjoyment out of watching Guardiola struggle and wanting to build us up in order to roll out the usual 'typical Spurs' headlines.

Oh, I think we can do better than that. If we score early. Or if they do as that would get us to go up a gear. If it stays goaless for longer then it may be more like 2-0 again.

Well going by goals against and goal margin - we've provided their second biggest defeat since they were taken over in 2008 with the 4-1 win last season.

They are knowledgeable on that Bluemoon forum. You wouldn't think they know about Edwards but they've obviously already heard of him and expect him to start.

Wouldn't it be just perfect if the Spurs post match thread is pepoered with comments like "amazing debut", "best debut I've seen for a long time" etc.

We have no reason to not be confident. We are going to rip right through them. Rose and Walker are going to be camped in their half. Pep is not one to change so quickly so I expect them to play out of the back with Stones trying to meander through and Eriksen picking his pocket. Stones is garbage. I don't see why people praise him. Aguero, KDB, and that old man Silva are going to be silenced all game.

We have no reason to not be confident. We are going to rip right through them. Rose and Walker are going to be camped in their half. Pep is not one to change so quickly so I expect them to play out of the back with Stones trying to meander through and Eriksen picking his pocket. Stones is garbage. I don't see why people praise him. Aguero, KDB, and that old man Silva are going to be silenced all game.
Off all of them silva is the one I fear. He can unbutton any bra.

Back
Top Bottom