The Great Rebuild Summer 2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would you sell? You can choose 6 players.

• Total voters
Hugp
Dier
Sanchez
Tanganga
davies

those above because they're a mixture of shit, not good enough, and cloggers who panic on the ball when faced with mild pressure and end up booting it up field to no one.

and finally Sessegnon because he's a waste of a squad space through injury

But of course

Lo Celso
Winks
Ndomble
Reggie
Rodon

need shifting first

In an ideal world Lloris, Perisic, Sess, Dier, Tanganga, Sanchez, Hojbjerg and White. Lenglet and Danjuma aren't our players and i wouldnt sign them. Also all those out on loan bar Spence and maybe Gil.

Its been a dreadful 4 seasons and we need some serious player churn. 3rd oldest squad in the prem and we should be looking at making it one of the youngest and starting again. If we just adopt a business as usual approach the next manager will fail.
In an ideal World we keep Kane and sell everyone else.

Tottenham and France goalkeeper Hugo Lloris, 36, has an offer to play in Saudi Arabia next season and triple his current salary at Spurs. (Times - subscription required)

Oh Yeah Dancing GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Hugp
Dier
Sanchez
Tanganga
davies

those above because they're a mixture of shit, not good enough, and cloggers who panic on the ball when faced with mild pressure and end up booting it up field to no one.

and finally Sessegnon because he's a waste of a squad space through injury

But of course

Lo Celso
Winks
Ndomble
Reggie
Rodon

need shifting first

Delete Davies from your list. Now.

This isn't a request, it's an order, and you will obey.

Lloris, Dier and Sanchez are self explanatory

Sess, his hamstrings just aren’t up to it, we can’t carry a player who’s spends a large part of the season unavailable due to injuries.

Tanganga, is never going to be a starter here, he needs to go elsewhere for the sake of his career.

Gil, I like Gil but from the comments he made in January it seems like he’s never really settled or been happy here (understandable given his lack of game time) I feel like he prefers being at home in Spain, so it’s probably best for him to get a permanent move there.

Reading comprehension on here is top notch.

Shifting more than 1/3 of the playing squad is not that likely, so based on the fact we can’t sell the whole 1st team and we still have some players out on loan if you could only sell 6 current players who would they be?

Have only listed players who played minutes this season to date.

And feel free to vote 6 others apart from Lloris and Lenglet if you think they won’t be here anyway.

Signing 8 new 1st team players in one window would be quite a thing. Have we ever done it?Obviously had the 7 with the Bale money.

Lloris, Dier, Sanchez, Rodon, Winks, Sessegnon and Lucas all HAVE to go.

Mainly due to their level of ability and/or the fact they have contracts running out. Send Danjuma and Lenglet back to their parent clubs.

If we can sell Tanganga then great, if not then a loan is definitely needed for him. He should have been loaned out years ago and it's never happened. Just been a bit part player for years which has hindered any sort of development he may have had.

New goalkeeper, two new centre backs (preferably one starter and one up and coming promising), new wide forward capable of actually getting in this starting eleven and pushing those around him and a player capable of creating so we're not too heavily reliant on wing backs and Kane.

Just like to remind that we don't own the playing rights to Lenglet and Kulushitski so I didn't choose them...but I fucking would have.

Good to see so many want that shitbag Wankberg out the door. Penny finally dropped on this fraudulent charlatan

Get out, F O

You spelt Hojbjerg wrong.

You're not a prepubescent teenage child sat in your mum's basement. You're supposed to be a grown adult.

Grow up.

There's no need to reply either. I do not give you permission.

The thought of the players reading this poll, especially our captain who has given 11 years to the club.

For the record, I selected Lloris and others. Just feeling like a shitty person right now.

Back
Top Bottom