Super Spurs versus Carbon City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose should be back for this. He could cause real danger for them on the left.

Interestingly, Son has hit this form with Davies behind him.

Rose and Dier are in the pictures of training today and should play. Could not see Dembele or Sissoko

It's certainly strange that Dembele wasn't shown in any of the training photos considering he was training last week and was close. Setback, perhaps?

Poch will need to do something differant against City. Pep will have us sussed if we play our usaul game. Our FBs are key, e.g....Pep will have Stirling sitting wide on the line and far forward as possible to keep Walker from getting forward. i would have two lines of 5. Defend first and attack once we develope the ball in good areas. We cant be gung ho, we must be mature and controlled which I feel we are developing as a team.

They didn't like Celtic pressing them and we do that better!
:pochohshit:

I agree on the fact that city's backline is quite poor but Aguero scares the fuck out of me, he has Vertonghen's number and both know it, JV always acts a bit too nervous when he's up against Aguero. Hope this time round he can keep a cool head + hope Moose is back to block Fernandinho's influence and make sure they can't build on possession like Guardiola wants

Let Toby take him then!

Back
Top Bottom