Super Spurs versus Carbon City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then I would say you don't listen to him well or often enough. He's definitely one of the better ones and would rate him up there with Keown and Neville
JJ is a little cliche for me. I was going to agree with you up until you mentioned Neville. Keown I don't mind when he's not talking about us. Anyway, I know I started it but this is not a thread for fav pundits.

I like Kerry Dixon when talking about defending but please don't tell anyone.

edit...Lee Dixon not, Kerry Dixon , he can only talk about pies.

Last edited:
We all know City are an excellent side with a top manager and some great players. Their pre-money fans are generally sound.
And they dont play in red.

But I am quietly confident for some reason which I can't put my finger on.

I think we will do them doggy-style (come from behind to win).

From bluemoon...
'Aguero has an awesome record against Spurs and their defending, while much improved under Pochettino, still leaves a lot to be desired. Much like ours in that sense and if they get their tails up early on then it'll be a very open game.'
You what mate we had the joint best defense last year and currently have not conceded from open play.

Rose and Dier are in the pictures of training today and should play. Could not see Dembele or Sissoko

POSITIVITY.

CtmafmbWYAAPTjy.jpg

Are we sure Dier will be fit for Sunday, he looks a little off colour?
I can't believe no one has stooped into the gutter of taste to ask if that's Heung-Min Son in the picture with Dembele?

This board is losing it's edginess!!
It's like when Johnny Rotten went all soft centred and 'Public Image Ltd'!

Mind games to me.
I don't think so. He also praised Poch heavily when Poch was at Espanyol.

TBH I don't see Pep as a mind games sort of manager. Nor does he resort to the dark arts or anti-football. He is a fantastic coach who sets out to attack and dominate football games, the polar opposite to playing negatively.

Saying that, I hope we smash them.

I can't believe no one has stooped into the gutter of taste to ask if that's Heung-Min Son in the picture with Dembele?

This board is losing it's edginess!!
It's like when Johnny Rotten went all soft centred and 'Public Image Ltd'!

I wont go there? Long live Mr P C Manning.

Back
Top Bottom