Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a downgrade on Ricky Lake.
ricki lake hairspray GIF

They need to tell Frenkie that then because he's on 700k per week and literally nobody is taking those wages on.

He's not actually, that was a myth because Barca owed him money (they went months without paying him) and they had to renegotiate his contract to pay him back, its around £200-250k

He's not actually, that was a myth because Barca owed him money (they went months without paying him) and they had to renegotiate his contract to pay him back, its around £200-250k

Oh true ?

Then that's closer to what he'd get elsewhere. Tbh if we want to compete we need to be willing to pay over 200k per week for our best players.

FDJ has questions about his athleticism for the prem but he's also the perfect Ange CM when he has the ball.

Oh true ?

Then that's closer to what he'd get elsewhere. Tbh if we want to compete we need to be willing to pay over 200k per week for our best players.

FDJ has questions about his athleticism for the prem but he's also the perfect Ange CM when he has the ball.

Would be nice wouldn't it, can't see it though.

• Tottenham like Atalanta midfielder Ederson ahead of the summer transfer window, according to Fabrizio Romano.
  • Spurs may find it difficult to prise him away from the Serie A club as Teun Koopmeiners could also leave.
  • Tottenham would face competition from Barcelona and other Premier League clubs for Ederson's signature.
Barcelona don't have a pot to piss in because they sold the rights to the piss-pot to some media company for 800 years.

I'm telling you guys...this is not some generational talent. Be wary of almost everyone of that Ajax team we beat to get to the final. All of them are hugely inflated ability wise.

Also be wary of any player Barca want to sell.

They are miles off being good again and with no money to bring in the type of talent they are used to it's far fetched to believe they would easily let go of any player they believe is helping them get back to where they were.

I live in Spain and I know a journalist that’s close to that Pablo Torre kid that we were linked with from Barca. He randomly brought it up but was coy after that,

If we are serious about that I’ll probably get a good idea about what’s going on
Talented player, that's for sure.

I live in Valencia and the Spanish lads in my team say Javi Guerra is one to watch too.

Martial has been linked to Spurs since his days at Lyon (back in 2013) :cool:

Tottenham in shock move for Anthony Martial: report​

By Mark White
published 9 hours ago

Tottenham could move for Anthony Martial, in a transfer shock that could see the Frenchman revitalise his career in London

Back
Top Bottom