Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Marco Silva loves Richarlison. Whether he’d go to Fulham or they’ve got the money is another thing.
Fulham would find 30 mil for Richy.

Still can't believe we splashed 60 big ones on him. Everton proper bummed us on that one. They'd still be laughing if didn't have to deal with their 128th points deduction of the season.

Fulham would find 30 mil for Richy.

Still can't believe we splashed 60 big ones on him. Everton proper bummed us on that one. They'd still be laughing if didn't have to deal with their 128th points deduction of the season.
I don’t believe that fee for a second…. Probably staged payments based on unachievable success criteria.

Solanke (26)
Gimenez (22)
Gyokeres (25)
Sesko (20)
Toney (28)
Osimhen (25)
Zirkee (22)

This is the striker market right now, it's not that great but ST is an important positions for us that we can't mess it up so Solanke is probably the most realistic if we need a player to hit the ground running, Toney's the other one who is affordable who will guarantee goals in this league but he's probably to old anyway.
God no. Solanke may be having a good season but he's pretty shite. Before this season he had 10 goals in 96 premier league games. He would be a downgrade on Ricky Lad

God no. Solanke may be having a good season but he's pretty shite. Before this season he had 10 goals in 96 premier league games. He would be a downgrade on Ricky Lad

He's definitely an upgrade on Richy at the moment, that's for sure.

The striker market is extremely volatile, sometimes you got to strike when the irons hot and Solanke is in good form and hitting his peak over the next couple of years.

If not then who's your choice?

Proves less than f all, so are Pickford and Maguire
I understand your point but Pickford is a GK, and we are not heavy on very good gk’s let alone world class ones. As for Maguire, you know that he and his selection is a universal joke.

I get your reasoning but Mount was a young England starter at a World Cup and in many other games. That has value, a lot of value actually.

I understand your point but Pickford is a GK, and we are not heavy on very good gk’s let alone world class ones. As for Maguire, you know that he and his selection is a universal joke.

I get your reasoning but Mount was a young England starter at a World Cup and in many other games. That has value, a lot of value actually.
He’s a basic chugger, just like Gallagher. Neither will be in the Eng squad in two years. Declining value, limited ability

Back
Top Bottom