Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Assuming they’re are shit (which they certainty aren’t) - are you honestly going to gauge the success of our window not based on actual transfers but on who our rivals have signed? So if Liverpool or Man Utd singed no one that means we’ve had a good window? LMFAO
Someone hasn't read the thread. I played you like the fools you are.

:dembelelol:

Last edited:
Ali Z was another who was seen as a bit of a joke on COYS, but who gets treated seriously on SC. Every post is ‘we may or may not be interested in...’ without ever committing to anything.

JJetset is a nice enough bloke, but has a very specific agenda. If people knew who he was they’d treat his stuff as an extension of club PR.
Who is he?

Just been over to SC to have a look and I think people are starting to realise that the "ITK" are making stuff up or aren't as "ITK" as they'd like you to believe. They've been backtracking on things throughout the past week or so; either you know or you don't know and it's pretty clear that they don't. Let's hope there's a changing of the guard

Just been over to SC to have a look and I think people are starting to realise that the "ITK" are making stuff up or aren't as "ITK" as they'd like you to believe. They've been backtracking on things throughout the past week or so; either you know or you don't know and it's pretty clear that they don't. Let's hope there's a changing of the guard
It will never happen with that site - I maintain that at least half of the 'ITK' accounts are multi's managed by the owners... the whole thing is just a massive con.

So many people fall head-over-heels for it, donating hundreds of pounds each window...

:pochfacepalm:

It will never happen with that site - I maintain that at least half of the 'ITK' accounts are multi's managed by the owners... the whole thing is just a massive con.

So many people fall head-over-heels for it, donating hundreds of pounds each window...

ITKs remind me of Heston Blumenthal recipes. Some shite that's literally thrown together and hope that one lands successfully.

For every Bacon and Egg ice cream success story there's 30 Mars bar, apple and dog turd sandwich that is a load of shite.....

I could see this tbh. The other day one of them posted something and then the "anonymous" account that's managed by the mods posted almost identical info. And yeah, people have literally set up an automatic monthly transfer into the site's account. Madness. Imagine the state of the misso when she finds out about that..."you fucking what? You're transfering £100+ per year to a forum about Tottenham because some guys said they might know when a player is signing..." You'd be out on your arse like that.

I could see this tbh. The other day one of them posted something and then the "anonymous" account that's managed by the mods posted almost identical info. And yeah, people have literally set up an automatic monthly transfer into the site's account. Madness. Imagine the state of the misso when she finds out about that..."you fucking what? You're transfering £100+ per year to a forum about Tottenham because some guys said they might know when a player is signing..." You'd be out on your arse like that.
fansfc_channel4_2007.gif

I have heard that Grealish takes his medical this week, don't ask me who said but I can assure everyone it is a reliable source! :wansum:

Back
Top Bottom